Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2019, 14:13:51

Originally posted by Sov:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I do believe you have no talent. Else I'd still be entertained by this war.

I know you still think you are the best tho. Lol. Keep on with the speedkill (tm) brudder. Im almost climaxing.

First you talk about destiny's child now you talking about molesting dolls. You musta had a pretty fluffed up childhood. No wonder you takin your aggression out on EE.

We should try to have a good war one of these sets tho anyways. I know we dun like each other but I'm kinda just tired of whopping your ass. It's a game. Supposed to be fun bro. There's no point to continuing this charade.

Why would I want to have a good war with you? To do that would mean I have to rate you... and I don't.

I just want to give you the opportunity to use my ego as a bandaid to patch up that massive butthurt of yours which lead to you creating an obsession about me. But keep posting your daily lies, your little (small) fanboy club of fragile little Elders are surely giving you much needed support.

Yeah, elders is good people. They not my fanboy. I'm their fanboy. I get lotsa moral support from them over the years for rl stuff. Forever in their debt.

Perhaps that's why i don't wanna see players like requiem run off the server because you have a giant ego. You should want good wars regardless of what you think of me bro. It's a game. Meant to be fun. I still haven't reached a post total about you as i have MaKimSo Jong Un.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2019, 14:15:57
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit