Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 7th 2019, 10:32:43

If you follow the rules you won't get deleted. Celphi and whoever else you were up against know better than to break the rules.

You can read the rules just like anyone else can and you combined efforts this set led you to a purple country, no win. You have actually never won express so in all likelyhood you have either flawed game knowledge or a tendency to mess up like this over and over again. Would be good for you if you learn from your mistakes instead of blaming others.

My first 3 full sets on express:
1. farmed a player and got into war because I had no idea about bots and how to make them out. Finished T50. Could have blamed the player. Learned there were bots and how to find them instead.
2. Forgot GDI and got a missile shower from a dude I had not hit. Finished T10. Could have blamed the player, but instead I realized to join GDI.
3. Won with an indy.

I could have made more mistakes along the way and it could have taken 4 or 6 sets but its my attitude that made me learn from my mistakes and get better with every set. You should change yours. If you do; winning is inevitable

Edited By: Gerdler on May 7th 2019, 10:45:38
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit