Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2019, 18:02:36

Originally posted by Rasp:
Originally posted by DruncK:
Lol@Derrick flaming. The only reason you won against SoL at all recently was due to you guys being carried. LaF built to fluff fluff up and that's exactly what they're doing, kudos to them.

nah, mercs carried everybody.

Lol ikr. Btw boys. Hows that workimg with rage carrying you this set? Makes a huge difference amitite.

Sol has never beaten elders without the fs. In fact, i dont think sol has won a war without fs AND numbers advantage in the last 3 years. If my memory serves me well, they've lost wars in which they fsed about 4 times. Elders/mercs was over 800 HPD last set and you still calling rage a carry? You nuts bro.

I'll explain why we've won every war we have against sol despite sol continuously having numbers advantage and fs constantly.

It's a little thing called target selection. You guys came out of the gate hitting 15m nw countries and were killing restarts (up to 10 restart kills now?) by day two. With hit advantage and fs advantage last set, our tops should have been dust. But a bad selection fs including cheming and obviously online player, led to a 1 kill fs, and allies like rage were all we needed to get over the hump. Same this set. Massive hit total advantage for sol with brutal target selection.

You can say we were carried and id hope so. We have like 10 members and you have 40. But you've still been completely unable to kill us all for sets now. And i think you know who is beating you with target selection.

It only takes 6 million troops and 24 ops to break 30m raw troops with a 180% dict. As long as you guys keep avoiding those kills you're going to keep losing. You never even attempt those guys until we've thinned out you breakers enough to make it difficult. Set after set.

....you know. Unless you blindside us and i choose not to call in allies.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 31st 2019, 18:09:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit