Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 19:58:23

Yeah. Like I said, i think this flys over all three of you guys but theres no way of us honestly knowing without going public.

A little history: these guys suicided team server and then cried that they got attacked by everyone that they hit. Essentially saying it wasn't in the spirit of team rules. In 1a they cry about laf and how they are and people hitting bots. They cry about mod abuse. They cry about admin development. They cry about Ebert. They cry about collusion. For a killer like me, I'm mad they tried to infiltrate my tag with fake names (gotcha osloos), but mostly I'm just sick of listening to them complain about every little thing. It's like they hate every aspect of the game, its developers, its mods, its rules and its entire player base and incessantly piss and moan about it. It's exhausting. Just dreaming up new fluff to cry about everyday. We're all just sick of it so we've extended killing them to everyone affiliated with them. Once they stop being cretins, players like you and ugo are incredibly normal. Guys that have opinions but play the game and enjoy it. It's totally on those guys to just stop being a nuisance, and the easiest way to make that happen is thru their friends and supporters. Since you guys openly support them, you get lumped in.