Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2018, 20:56:56

Ok, gerdy. For the 400th time I only came back to this game a bit ago. You should really just look at my profile man. Please do it. You continue to sound like totally crazy regarding my resume. I feel like you think I go all this way back and I really dont. I was recruited to come mess with laf. I obviously didnt do FA in my first couple sets. You have at least that much common sense. I just joined a tag with old friends. You know how it is. I dont possibly know how I could be carrying that torch that long when I have been back to the game little over that. Try again.

In any case last set was absolutely an unsportsmanlike blindside on a netting tag. You're no saint fam. You should figure out a way to punish that lol. Since you make sure that happens to all of them, as you say. That was in response to me joining an already existing server war in a very sportmanlike way. But again. You're more focused on revenge and grudge warring than having fun. Already been pointed out. You only furthered that point when you started talking. I am glad you noted I have friends that run people off. You do too buddy. Especially from the old days. I cant think of a single person I've run off while you attempt to actually do that to my friends. I've never once made that a goal. Do you really think I'd blindside you netting with my netting tag that's warred a total of once? That's totally ridiculous. I only warred you because you were already at war.

I have no desire to blindside netters. It makes for a stupid war and gains will agree with me on that. Been in too many wars to feel like smashing thru the helpless is still fun.