Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2018, 4:58:03

Although I do have to admit I really really really feel for war clans and smaller netting tags on all servers. It's a hard life for them.

The fact that small netting tags on all servers are basically subjected to whatever the hell people feel like doing on a Tuesday and often are unable to respond effectively in a timely manner is tough.

But really I feel for the dawgs. Because mostly I am one myself. War dogs love this game so much. War dogs are responsible for the most advanced bots, the best websites even for netters, etc. They're often the most engaged players in the game whereas a whole ton of netters essentially just want to do their own thing and be left alone. In a large game I respect that but in terms of activity and giving to the game it's hard to argue against wardogs because we do need truly engaged players to make guys like me a worthwhile presence.

Idk. Realistically I believe it's fully time for that pve server. I wholly think it's time. Concurrent, non PvP servers that have mutual markets. It's not a ton extra programming because the methods are already there in tourney. We need essentially multiple alliance and team games. One where you can hit players and one where you can't.

Unfortunately that means the netting servers are truly all x. People hide as bots intentionally for various reasons and it can't be like a prompt that says you can't hit this dude because of _____.

On the other hand tho, in a team server type setting, where the best netters are typically beat by people who were able to farm the most land and deal with suiciders the best, I think that's an ass dichotomy. It encourages ruining dudes who don't have 4 friends to win. Not that you start the game playing team but still. A concurrent server where I could game the market with an all x netter and farm on it's sister market server makes a ton of sense to me.

Random drunk thoughts.