Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 21st 2018, 16:24:38

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Ultimately the point here is if you aren't a douchebag to other players, typically they aren't douchebags back.

LOL, comming from the a$$hole who ruined my first year of playing this game on two servers. I did let you net when you said you wanted that after briefly KungFUing your Elders for all their crap. But you don't seem to let it go as you told me in private you helped organize this by suggesting which people to bring to the fight and how to do it. As I said applaud the effort and for this set I'm not really bothered by it, a war every now and again can be fun, but especially because of your manipulations and lies it's not likely to end at this.

If you said "Ya so we brought 25 people together for a big one-time server war, no hard feelings" people would say you are a fluff and get on with the fight and probably forget it til next set but yesterday you said you had nothing to do with it, which you retracted in private with me last night. You keep moving the goal post and now you are attempting to make people hit ZZ for sets to come and creating a story out of thin air. ya you can find one or two examples of people we hit first in the news. I'm not even sure thats the whole story, often times the country names match an aggressor from a set before or there are ops or similar.

One of these examples are a landgrab from 3k acres, by a player who didn't feel the need to have acres because he obviously didn't explore much, on a 10k+ acre country is gonna get a hostile response from any respectable tag, simple as that any response smaller than the one he got would make his ROR more devastating. He was not looking for land, as then he would have explored, he was looking for a fight, and he should be happy he got it. UW! :)

Meanwhile I have never seen Zig run landfarms, I have seen Elders, Superfly and Freebuch do it but never Zig. In fact I lost the win my first set on team server due to a suicide from an Elder who was running such a landfarm. I would love to see the news of that landfarm for zig because the one you mentioned was hit by superfly, cwg, zig, panlv and zag and retalled none of them... superfly hit him more than all others by far. It's more likely that he was focused on hitting his target and didn't let grabs distract him as he retalled none of them and probably could not by means other than missiles... Or did you get the wrong number? A bit of a Trumpian slip, perhaps? :P