Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 7:29:49

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Like I said, we did not farm these 27-28 people... and they didn't band together out of brownian motion...

We discussed this at length yesterday. My hope is that you'll actually clear the air about what is happening publicly. I messaged you further but I hope your understanding of the situation comes full circle. I know you don't believe me most times but I am actually trying to get to the bottom of all that nonsense so I'm hoping that you try to shelf the rivalry for a second and realize how this came about.

Point is simple for zig. Ebert (whom I have a ton of respect for and think is a dope dude) farmed the absolute hell out of #22 last set and when he finally came back at zig was killed. He came back with friends.

Meanwhile someone in a little tag called storm did a single tap (albeit a topfeed) on celphi who was tagged zig. Celphi responded by collecting 200% l:l and then doing about 30 ab's. I know this player, and simple messaging would have resolved that issue. He'd likely have accepted a simple l:l but instead he became pissed and came back with friends. News for that here https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/1589/67

Meanwhile a zigzag landfarm in 45 (you know, one of the ones that retals everyone but zig, we've seen it a dozen sets. fluff I used the same strat last set) destroyed another player. He also came back with friends.

And wouldn't you know it but all these friends had mutual friends and all knew each other and all happened to agree that the way zig and zag bully the untaggeds, small tags and solos is fluffty.

If zig were an all x tag, this wouldn't happen. If zig could keep their pants on and do real fa this wouldn't happen. Here's a perfect example.

Last set skywise hit me and I retalled 2:1 for a land retal. We exchanged messages about the retal and eventually came to an understanding about it. We worked thru problematic parts and I started to show him how to set up an irc client on cell phone. This set he returned with other players from LCN and without my knowledge they've been playing as allies to us the entire set in a tag called FRetal.

Ultimately the point here is if you aren't a douchebag to other players, typically they aren't douchebags back.