Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 7:01:21

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol because all x players on 1a are so relavent.

Derrick, you really have no grasp of this game whatsoever. In the beginning I wanted to attribute it to the fact that you'd been gone for a long time, but I'm beginning to think you are just dumb. All-x players dominate the top 5 every set on Team because retals are so unpredictable and there are no bots.

Elders has never been a friend of weedy, you just violently blackmailed them into a pact.

Anyway, I'm only playing Team to suicide Taker for the next three sets. Now that elders has decided to become the special olympics edition of TSO, I'm not sure there will even be a Team server in 3 sets.

Hmmmm. That's funny. You seem to be the only one without a grasp of what's happening. You should message cyref or Zorp and see if I've been anything but kind to them the entire time I've been playing. Matter of fact, why don't you ask any of your buds what they think of me. Come back and try again. I even let Zorp fly off the handle about how I'm some asshole on occasion and buy him a nice fancy dinner and kill his suiciders when he's done fluffing. I've never once attempted to threaten, blackmail or mistreat anyone in that tag. I find them to be the players most able to have a philosophical or intellectual conversation with and due to the fact that I value that, I've always kept them close to me despite the fact that I doubt that protection would be reciprocated. And yes, I do it on multiple servers. Look back thru several sets of monsters on 1a and you'll see kills by elders on their suiciders for no other reason than I like geta, cyref, Zorp, commandos (My boyyy), and not to involve myself in your infighting but I also like Elliot.

Can you assholes start getting along so I can quit picking a side? Thanks.