Verified:

Ratski Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 3:36:03

Originally posted by Zorp:
But... you do run two countries.
No I don't never have, Maji 1 played the set before in the A server and I played the C server we both played our games and didn't get deleted. If even if I tried run countries I would get deleted as soon as the set started. And yes Maj 1 is my neighbor, B,F,D, He introduced me to this game and showed me how to build , and that's not against any rules. we do live in Forks Wa. He plays on his smart phone I play from a computer , because I need a keyboard and a screen I can read. I just want Admin to back off deleting my countries, with out really looking in to the game play, before they pull the trigger on me or Maj1, yes we are friends. but in this game he kicks my but, we compete with each other to see who will finish higher, in the set. We don't collaborate. because that is against the rules. Admin keeps killing us because we play a like, no rule for that one either. If Admin did there job and looked at the IP Address, they would find they are different. Its the only way I know how to prove I am not playing two countries. But if the above jack ass keeps starting war with two countries and I am one of them I will hit back any way I can.

Edited By: Ratski on May 3rd 2018, 3:42:56
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit