Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2018, 23:20:24

Yeah. And I'm sure someone over there told you that. I have done some bullfluffting but honestly I'm not one to spill the beans on an FS. I'm closer to 7/10 including last set where I told laf that hitting the three man elders tag oop was a bad idea because it would cause elders playing in reunion sets in other tags to detag and come to their aid. I said that directly. Can even show you the logs.

In any case that's why I'm offering a plan with a contingency so that LaF doesn't just end up suicided. And I already pointed out my lack of trustworthiness to laf leadership so thanks for confirming what we all already know. I know I'm not the one to be facilitating peace but as requiem said, this has become toxic for the game as a whole as long as we are just one upping each other in being douches. Someone has to do it even if neither of us trust each other at all.

If Vic came to me with a peace offer I'd figure he was lying too. But I'd probably try to work with him anyways because this is toxic. Despite the fact that history has shown him a notorious manipulator. A fact that he proudly showed off when filling out his earth wiki page. Sorry I'm just playing his game.

If I were to make a wiki for myself today it'd go something like this: "Derrick used to be one of the most honest and open FAs in the game until he got screwed over for the 42nd time by guys that like manipulating and destroying the politics of the game. He eventually resolved as many other people have in history, "if you can't beat them, join them." I take no pride in what I've spun and what its done to the game. And that makes one of us.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 13th 2018, 23:52:12
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit