Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2018, 13:18:30

Oh ohhh. So you're referring specifically to a waller that has the cash to rebuy over the top of the breakers. Or at least stock and spies to sell and stuff. I still disagree that taking away 15% of pop has greater value than taking away half of someone's troops. You really only get just shy of 20 harmful ops before spy dr.

For someone who knows what they are doing and is walling, typically turn pushing a wall is the effective way to score a kill. Meaning essentially you just push thru until they're out of stock. We saw this with Gerdlers wall this passed set. And I don't think SRs kill it any faster because many restarts were involved in the run so running him out of stock happened faster than while we kept him at a low troop count.

For someone without much stock or a chance of catching them offline I agree with you, though I'd probably do CDs still out of habit. Makes sense that someone more involved in strategy would see it that way. But even if you are correct I'd probably still tell you to stfu if you were bringing it up during a warchat which is ultimately the point I was making before where we lose ole Jimbo who goes and plays with his dog.

But mostly you aren't wrong. There's scenarios where both CDs and SRs are the more effective way to go.

And if I am a puppet I must be a pretty damn sentient one. I've been running half of Elders warchats for about a year now, and handling some of the work load in doing FA. I've yet to run into any qualms from Dissident or any of the other 4 leaders in Elders. In fact, when I was in less fortunate circumstances and not an active player of this game, it was the very people you're referring to that kept my chin up and my tummy fed.

If you want Intel, I can tell you the thoughts of Elders leadership in summation regarding the current set without having to leave:

Honestly the war with LaF has grown stale. Both sides are long term players that won't be bullied out of the game. Our multiple attempts to bully each other out has created a toxic dynamic in server politics that only stands to get worse. That and the more fun war this set seems to be with arranging with clans, like RAGE, that want war but also want no part of the LaF/Elders drama. That's why Elders has hidden itself away from would be aggressors. Its all in an attempt to avoid more drama and more toxicity. However, I've tagged elders solo to see if there is a chance that the politics can be recovered and people can remember why we PLAY this GAME. You know....to have FUN.

I anticipate that you'll be having fun your way as well. And I do hope you enjoy it.