Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2018, 18:57:20

As a warleader, I tend to kick/mute anyone talking against the strat for kills as they happen because keeping people focused and on point and moving between targets keeps the chat moving and avoids people going afk either because of doubt or because the chat takes too much time.

I had fun leading chats in #lafwar but for this exact reason I couldn't help them long term. And I certainly couldn't lead chats while drunk. I freaked out on the stallers and the doubters etc. so many times.

I don't know you well, celphi. Unless you are haxor wegner (which ive heard) in which case you're one of the main reasons I kill LaF so often. But if you have something to discuss strategy wise with a warleader most war leaders and essentially any player is open to listening and learning, including Dissi. We've played together nearly 20 years and he's never done that to me once. Once a target is posted, however, you need to learn to stfu and say "set at 200k" or gtfo and let the warleader do their thing. If you have something to discuss strategy wise then you need to do that when targets are not posted.

I'm only reading between the lines but SR on a target that you are doing lemmings on seems silly. You'd almost always have spied it out with CDs and therefore would cost your members a ton of spies for low returns. If it isn't spied out then you should be doing CDs to bring the break down. So on that one I actually disagree with your logic. But again. I'd be open to having that discussion. Just not during a warchat.

Sounds like you're bitter over some dumb fluff bro.