Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Jan 11th 2018, 17:04:59

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Xninja:
Still 2-3m turrets is not a 300k jet break.... That is all I'm saying.

30k land with 300k jet break, you deserve to lose your land....

But it is the same, because the PS mechanic means that a 3M break is essentially effortless for anybody that wants to grab it. I can start with 0 jets, run 50 paltry turns making 150K bushels, sell them on the private market for chump change, and buy enough jets to break 2.8M turrets with no tech. Hell, for that matter if I'm going after somebody with 30K land and I'm heavily tech'd up - a 10M break is not a deterrent at all.

On the other hand, carrying 10M turrets all set to protect that land for a month of stocking completely defeats the purpose of having the land to begin with.

Cerb is 100% wrong about 'no risk'. The mechanics of this game are set up so that 10 people that want to war can prevent 30 people from netting for a set. One person with no interest in netting who likes to do big grabs can ruin the netting sets of as many people as he wants. Trying to net peacefully in this game is a lottery of hoping somebody that does not care if they only finish with a 25M NW set does not knock your top 10 build out with a double tap during your last week of stocking. If thats not risk, what is?

You carry enough turrets to avoid being an easy BR kill and you keep your land through alliances, intimidation, and the threat of reprisal. Nothing has really changed since 2000 guys, its just on a microscopic scale now so we all actually know the guy who just fluffed us over.

Keep playing the lotto then with mass land and minimal defense..... Your alliance, intimidation and reprisal will not stop me..... And it shouldn't stop anyone else from having what ever form of fun they choose to have whole playing the "game".

And your math sucks.... 150k bushels at $29 = $4,350, 000*30 = $130, 500, 000

That's less than 680k jets max at full price, a PS power of.... 1, 019, 531.25

Go break a 3m turret break with that poon....

I get it, it's counter productive to make the max stock/nw possible through having appropriate defense, this just shows that this game has been mechanically maxed out by the clans of old and everyone just does the same thing set after set(clan politics) . If that's what you enjoy, so be it, I don't and will continue to play the game as I intend to. So better build a fence for your ugly lawn. Your all seriously making me want to dedicated my self to actually destroying sets as you claim I have done.....

Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: