Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2017, 2:13:03

Frankly if SOL stays whole and hits the entire server minus laf I think its a dumb war. They're too big to war on any sort of friendly terms with anyone and would need to split to make it fun. Red vs blue like GO said.

So I think a request to arrange with the small tags would be largely denied by the netters and outright ignored by the war tags if I'm reading properly and sol wants to do so as one complete tag. Get what I'm saying?

Now, the thing that I believe to have potentially read between the lines improperly on is that sol would actually be willing to split. Given the history of the tag under maki, it seems people there find wars where they absolutely mash smaller tags fun. So I hadn't really considered that they'd be willing to split to make the war more fun.

This is a Maki quote from two sets ago: "It doesn't matter if the war is fun." That's not out of context either. I said the war would be more fun if stones joined our side and that was his genuine response.

See to me this is a game. And the fact that it doesn't matter if it is fun is crazy to me. I think that should be the whole point. Elders had their fun with laf. Last set laf seemed to have fun. I even said directly then that I was actually happy LaF was having fun with it and I still am. That should ultimately be the goal of every tag. And I'm glad you're playing the way you want to. I also hope you're having fun.