Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2017, 6:48:41

I'm not trying to spin you all in a bad light. I did say you'd be better off splitting in two and warring yourselves. Though, if you did want the other war tags to participate you'd likely have to police them into that position for sides to make sense. (For instance, stones is likely already making their own plans. Contacting taker is an option... Elders has been told they'll be hit oop every set. Policing a war with y'all is an option) Though history has shown you prefer an easy battle to a fun one. Your word only runs three sets and sol has a history that you've at least got to recognize prior to that. But that's not really the point. If I look at your three sets, I see boring wars that sol greatly outnumbered their opponent and some butthurt when people tried to even it up a bit in the name of having fun. If that's your legacy then so be it. I find it to be lame.

The small netting tags have played the way they do because its a nice way to fly under the radar and net away. If those cats wanted war, they'd join a war clan or contact you. Not the other way around. Its likely easy for sol members to get excited about the concept (because something like this used to work when there was more war clans and wolfs) but on the other hand, if you don't contact the war clans directly, history has shown they'll ignore something like this (due to the fact that people get butthurt every time a war clan does an FS, yourself included. And you constantly have to have that in mind and be ready to respond to it). And the netting tags will want to net. Stones at least understands that concept. When you guys hit us per arrangement, they needed a target. Coming to defense of laf and hitting Elders was an option. However, its boring to just drop a g and get easy kills. About every wardog in the game except Maki feels that way. So we talked about it and they hit SOL instead. What that did is create a more fun situation. Putting politics in the back of the mind and trying to make the game fun was more important to everyone in that conversation. It's unfortunate, imo, that you don't feel that way Maki.

If you want a big war with even sides, I don't blame you. That stuff is fun. But you'll find absolutely zero traction going about it in this way. You'd have to create the situation for each war tag to be able to participate and leave the netters alone and make it even and contact the people when you figure all that out. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. I think it probably has more to do with who is saying it than what is being said. When no one contacts you in response to this, lmk. Lulz

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 11th 2017, 7:17:28
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit