Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Dec 10th 2017, 9:53:31

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
My name gets capitalized. Words like 'just, other and makes' do not.

Whether or not I play ICN or Elders this coming set actually does not matter. I'd be active in helping both clans regardless.

My point remains the same though. You can't push away all the war clans over making a stupid war fun half a year ago and then go prodding the small netting tags for a war. That's silly. All the war clans on the server go back and forth with liking each other for that reason.

If it's war you want then perhaps you should talk to the war clans. But we've all seen firsthand that you'd rather drop a g than to participate in a more even war. That's why you're once again looking for the easy win with small netting tags.

Dear Derrick,

I am sorry you feel hurt thinking you are being left out of this idea.
However if you posses any reading comprehension you would see that is not the case. Why you would campaign against SOL saying we are leaving warring clans out of the equation is beyond me.....? If it's not the lack of comprehension then it must be that you have a higher understanding of language then I do because I don't see me saying that anywhere.
I don't think that's the case though, I believe us equals.....

So in that case I guess this is what people on AT call an attempt to spin my words?
I don't say anything about exclusion anywhere. I'm saying we would be happy to let the netters who wish to fight once in a while fight in a fun war without reppercussions. That be on the side SOL (or a group of SOLers) falls in line with or against them.

Atleast Dagga's spins had merrit. This is just trying to openly make us look bad..... what you are saying is funny, but very far from what I truly said in my first post. They are your assumptions, nothing more then that. No to mention that SOL under my reign in the past 3 sets has not strayed from it's word. We give our word we live up to it, we can be relied upon for that matter. Elders doesn't have that track record do you now?

Edited By: Makinso on Dec 10th 2017, 9:58:02. Reason: Grammar
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit