Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2017, 5:35:22

Sheeit.

I help dude out if he wasn't still butthurt about having fun like 3 sets ago. And that ofc comes with Elders not being butthurt at all about being completely blindsided by a larger sol like 5 sets ago.

But nah seriously. Maki won't fight a war he doesn't know going in that he will win. That's why he's poking small netting tags instead of getting beat by Elders again.

I'm sure he'll have something to say about us not being trustworthy because we welcomed in stones on an arranged gangbang. Truth is he's just not gonna put himself in a position to get beat and potentially have fun doing it.

Lemme see bro. Alienating every other war clan on the server by getting your pantries in a bunch over how we made the set fun for each other...you included (even tho apparently making it more even hurt your feelings) and then poking tiny netting tags because there isn't anyone else that wants to play with you and your drama? Perhaps you should think about that bro. Seriously. Quit riding out lapdog politics and get your head back in the game. This is a GAME afterall. Its about having fun.

You told me then that it didn't matter if it was more fun. What mattered is some fluff emotions. Lemme know when you wanna have fun again instead of taking fluff so seriously. You know where to find me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 9th 2017, 5:58:06
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit