Verified:

MILORD Game profile

Nov 9th 2017, 15:36:23

We deviated from the game theme, but here a bit of blame braden, he touched on such an acute and interesting topic about Russia. To avoid the following offtopic remind, I'm still looking for a clan in which you can play. In the clans where less than 5 people are playing, I'm not interested. I'm looking for a formed clan. About myself ; responsible, adventurous, initiative. Always help a friend, not applicable to enemies.
Originally posted by Zorp:
Originally posted by MILORD:

Ancient Greek philosopher Socrates did not argue when his interlocutor was wrong, but developed an absurd idea of the interlocutor and soon the interlocutor himself understood that he was not right ... I'll try and do the same way.
Based on your logic, Russia is a third world country, because it has less people and less GDP .... If you continue your idea for the same reason, the US can be called a third world country with respect to China)))
P. S.
My dear friends, not all of us are presidents and generals, not all of us are strong as Jackie Chan and not all of us are super heroes .... If the 20th century, despite two world wars, could be called the century of humanism and progress, the 21st century is an age of cruelty and deception. Let's look for the truth for ourselves and tell the truth. Contrary to the spirit of the times.
It was a playful preface)
But seriously, it's very good that we can talk without censorship

I, myself, did not state that Russia is a third world country. I merely stated facts. Compared to most developed countries, Russia has more population and less GDP. It's not even close really. Per capita GDP in Russia is about $25k. In the USA that number is more than double, coming in around $58k. Germany, Austria, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Iceland, Canada, etc etc all are over $45k. This is quite a gap.

When it comes to income, Russia is even more disadvantaged. Average incomes in the countries I mentioned earlier are all right around $50k per year. Whereas the average Russian make less than $10k per year.

Thank you for your politically correct post and you are absolutely right - the country lives poorly !!! Some people believe that all this is because there is no order inside the country. Corruption at the peak of power. They unravel the country as if they might not be in time tomorrow ... This is an oligarchic power that does not care about the people. They are like feudal lords. Well, if these thieves in the government, after making their own capital - will create a legitimate business inside the country. It's bad if these people do not steal, but serve another country. Suck the resources while they are, and after .... It remains only to guess.
The new government, after the collapse of the USSR, built little. They use what was built in the USSR, factories, railways, power plants and other infrastructure.
And I personally think that everything will be fine. We have a lot of talented and smart leaders)

born in the USSR