Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Nov 4th 2016, 15:59:26

Originally posted by NukEvil:

One of the countries you have named in your complaint did send me a private message, in which the player explained that he/she was trolling you into thinking they were running a multi.

Nukevil is guilty of nothing, obviously. He is above reproach.
I agree with everyone that macdaddy has provided no actionable evidence.

However, if we focus solely on the one sentence from Nukevil, we have a confession of an actionable deed.
The confession may or may not be true, but even if untrue, deletion of the country is appropriate.

The player who messaged Nuke admits to sending messages to macdaddy as though they control more than one country.
That is blatently illegal.
Ignoring everything macdaddy said, using only Nukevil's evidence, the sender of the message should be deleted.
The other country named or implied in the confession should not be deleted because we have no evidence that they were actually involved and not just another victim of the confessor.
Kingme is right that there is no implication of friends but there is a statement of control over more than one country which is illegal.

Warster, I am not trying to tell you how to do your job. Just analyzing the mess created by the confessor.

Edited By: clintonista on Nov 4th 2016, 17:16:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit