Verified:

Trump

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2016, 16:28:35

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Originally posted by Trump:
Originally posted by Kingme:
Ban the two countries that sent the same exact message.

Dont be a chump KingMe! People are trolling macdaddy because he is easy to troll. He posts someones message in his qq thread. Someone later copies that message from the post, and sends it to macdaddy, and the dumbass thinks it means theyre multis. Obviously not. Anyone can get that message from this thread and send it to him abnd watch him go. Just like someone can name themselves James Nathan and he will start flapping his gums about that meaning it must be a multi. He just isnt very smart and he is easy to rile up so people push his buttons for amusement

You are a moron.. If they are both attacking me and sending the same message its called coordination. You lack the basic intelligence to understand this you dumb fuk. This is not about multis, its about coordination.

You posted this thread, with thaty message in it, at 11/3 22:00. Then someone sent you that message again at 11/4 15:00. Anyone can do that. I could send you that message right now..would I be a multi then?

#92 is attacking you because he said before the round even started he would take you down
#87 is attacking you because you miltitapped
#7 is attacking you because neither of you are in GDI and he probably plays to war and make people mad hence the troll message he sent you. He already attacked someone else for no reason before he attacked you