Verified:

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Jul 28th 2016, 4:12:57

Originally posted by clintonista:
Originally posted by ssj4goku17:

You got knocked out of top 10 because I knocked you out, nobody else.

As a direct and proximate result of your post. i got hit by someone who had not hit up all set. I also suffered a series of spy attacks from disparate individuals, one of whom was you, the others were possibly related to your post.

You did not do it alone, and we will never actually know whether your post knocked me out of the top ten.
When you have 50k acres, it is impossible to build them all at Express. (kingme if you want to take that as a challenge to get to 50k acres and build them all up, feel free to do so.)))

"my turrets were on the market" I have never found turrets which are on the market to be particularly effective at defense.

You can't prove anyone hit you from that, it was only on like 2 mins. The news didn't show all too much either.

I knocked you from 16mil down to 11-12 mil just in the time I used some of my turns in 1 wave. I retaled you and sent many spies at you and some missiles as a part of it. You lost like 5mil jets from just me. What I did alone kept you from top 10 due to the millions lost, if you even had a chance at getting there.

I've never found pricks to be particularly effective at netting. You can't finish a set without getting smacked. Is that part of your top 10 strategy? Has it worked for you lately?