Verified:

Hammer Game profile

Jul 18th 2016, 17:04:11

Could the latest adjustments be the issue with the public market having $80-100 turrets and jets the first 3 days of the game? This has occurred the last 2 weeks (I didn't play 3 weeks ago, so could have then as well), but seems to be when bots began having spies and more tech. The market finally somewhat gets to "normal" on Saturday and Sunday, but something freaky has been going on the last few weeks.

I'm hoping it is the bot adjustment and not a group of people manipulating it for fun as we have had in the past.

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
So clintonista is the fiend. It's not much of an accomplishment to make top 10 nowadays, but the difference is you don't play to win, so don't even try to hide behind that...you play simply and solely to screw over, frustrate and annoy others who do play to win and enjoy playing that kind of game. You didn't grab for the sake of building your own country up...you did it simply to drag others down. You do all that and then have the gall to boast about it? You, sir, have a freight train of all of it coming back to you, I'd suggest getting out of the way.

Doing 6 PSs on someone with 40k land with about 225 turns left isn't even of benefit to you, especially as a techer. You don't consider that ruining? You're full of it. You're here just to agitate. You should leave; try Pogo, it's free.

This is all too common on this server and I have commented on it several different threads. Many noobs are doing this - that is their game, just as market manipulation is for some - but I would bet my right nut Clint is a veteran who is having fun by exploiting perceived weaknesses of the game (ie: things that shouldn't be allowed to happen). But, he's doing by hurting good people who may only play one server and want to be competitive.

When everyone decided this should be a solo server and voted to not have allies, I posted many times that I felt the game would decline due to (a) inability of meeting new people, (b) noobs being allied with people who can teach them to play well, which is how I learned. Still working on the playing well part. And, (c) these people who don't know how to play, or who are just bored with netting, having an easier path to suiciding others.

I already had my friend base, but for those who just found the game, their game is to ruin others' after they become frustrated trying to learn how to net without a friend/ally to mentor them, or after being bottom fed week after week.

I hope I have communicated that clearly. Also, while I was opposed to dropping the allies, I will say again that I actually like the direction of the solo server with the exception of those who are not trying to learn to play. When fortunate to ally with good players, I was able to ask questions, watch their military balances (how they controlled expenses) and also felt an obligation to learn to play at least as well as they did.

Again, this is not Clint. In reading is posts, he is an experienced player and may have an agenda with the game mechanics. Remember the earf character, his comments, and play style?

Regardless, hurting people who want to compete is uncool regardless of who does it.

Originally posted by humicroav:
I name most of my countries after whatever music I'm listening to at the moment.

This last Express set I was listening to "Take Five" and named my country that. I think a lot of people thought I was a bot and to attack me 5 times.

They were taking 5 from you, eh humi?? Use Just Beat It and see if something good will happen for you! lol