Verified:

blid

EE Patron

May 5th 2014, 13:10:03

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
I'm not sure the argument of whether it is "sportsmanlike" is even a good one.

(Example A: Market-spy undercut)
Take for example, I market spied Serp to see what he priced his final resell units at, with the full intent to undercut him. Which I did. Now, is this a sportsmanlike behavior? By undercutting him, I made my finish slightly better, and his finish slightly worse. Would you do the same thing?
Lol, this cracks me up

Interesting thing is how much bullfluff Ang Pagbabalik got away with, and nobody did anything. Was he really just going balls out to finish top 30 instead of top 40? Or was he just trying to be an ass?

One important note to this set might be how aggressively h2o was farming people, because not one of them hit back (he just got hit with normal retals) which sets a precedent for playing like that in the future. I couldn't believe it when he hit PuzzleBox like 7 days in a row (in range every day) and the guy never did anything, that guy had 500k bus and 500k res tech or something very nice like that. Or he hit I Remember Limited like 5 times, while being in the top ten, while that guy had 20 missiles. Still seems too risky to me but I saw it as this round kind of setting up like Tourney: you can't keep up with someone farming people, and the person farming people just has to hope no one goes apefluff on him.

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.