Verified:

locket Game profile

Aug 6th 2013, 20:00:23

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
I don't know what's with you Duna, but last set, I only had to wall twice, and I spent less than 5-10 minutes per day on my country. The 2 times I had to wall, I simply logged in, bought units and waited a bit, maybe 10 minutes max.

In this case, winning has nothing to do with my online time, but more with my willingness to _remain contactable_ for walling.

You fluffting me Xin? You are taking the evidence from a war where you guys couldnt have lost if you picked numbers out of a hat to kill? Try being online for 5 minutes in a war with someone like Sol where 95% of your clan dies and if you dont put in more of an effort it would turn to 100%. Most people can't play for that amount of time in an even war and live and that wont change for most of those people anyways. This is a change that helps those at the top FAR more than those at the bottom.

QZ/Xin: I have a few thoughts here. If you wish to make it so that more people can stonewall and runs take 600 hits+ then you have to weaken stonewalling. Literally being unable to remove someone like Dragon/Maize/Ershow/Makinso/Gains from a war for a limited time or even being able to fully cripple him because he can wall that too, is just wrong. If walling isnt weakened then war is just a joke. You cant kill and you cant even cripple effectively. All you have done is helped those who already wall. Most who died in the 45 second range will also die by 3 minutes. I rarely saw someone login to their country 30 seconds too late. You have boosted the same players who already were tough to kill.

Edited By: locket on Aug 6th 2013, 23:02:26
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit