Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 6th 2013, 6:39:33

Originally posted by Schilling:
Originally posted by Soviet:
Dear Monsters
I am sure you like random nonsense surprises as much as we did a few sets back.
You knew it was coming sooner or later.
Good Luck.

Originally posted by galleri:
Cerebus they did the same to us a few sets back. So if you don't know the history going on...just shut up instead of embarrassing yourself.

Some day, when you two are old enough to understand, we'll explain to you everything that is wrong about those two statements.

You don't need to explain to soviet...he posted my war dec while I was at work. And you don't need to wait..you more than welcome to do it now...but first I would like to point this out to you:
"<Schilling> Nah, we knew it was us. Word got passed. Had us at a elevated alert status for days". <------- this is really funny considering I decided you were you the target only 13 (3am eastern time, in my bed) hours before and only soviet and I (whom lives with me) knew of it and most clans that are at elevated status have some stored turns...most of your people had 0 turns and 0 stored.

This leaves me to think that your explanation you have for me is probably a bit out there then.
But hey, fancy me with one.

Edited By: galleri on Mar 6th 2013, 6:55:30
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.