Verified:

locket Game profile

Jan 22nd 2013, 2:45:46

[quote poster=qzjul; 22590; 417045]
Originally posted by archaic:
Yeah, but honestly, I think there is a place for it in the game if its used as a political tool. I'm not so big on it as it happened here, but if DANGER or DK started getting abused it would be one of the few weapons available to them. What is extended to a group should extend to individuals - IF we had been farming this guy all set - he would have been justified. I don't want to take that away necessarily, but its hard to weed out the dumbasses.

This is really the issue; it's hard for the game mechanics to distinguish the two; we could multiply the returns by some complicated [exchanged hits] formula or something, but then that wouldn't factor in previous resets &etc; hard to say what the best approach is.

The missile formulas haven't been touched since Earth: 2025 though, so we could consider reviewing them perhaps. [/quote]
Why not put in a change that either makes special attacks on someone who has not attacked you extremely weak or simply make it impossible to do them unless attacked, similar to other servers. This could go hand in hand with the suggestion of alliances having to actively declare war through some sort of diplomacy tab. Why talk about the need to protect new players and not protect the people who matter most? Those who have been playing for years.

Edited By: qzjul on Jan 22nd 2013, 4:35:15
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit