Verified:

ColoOutlaw

Oct 16th 2012, 1:22:49

Wow you are something else twain. Foog said that I was focusing on my singular area of academics, I told him I actually have several areas of academics and that I was drawing from all of them. That is in fact a correction Einstein but I can tell why it's so hard for you to figure that out. I mean it gets confusing when all the ideas are time stamped in a chronological order doesn't it?? You felt so inferior that you felt like that was me stating I was smarter then everyone else when I corrected him. So you blasted into your stupid rant about how I am some sort of self proclaimed genius which I never did. Is your reading level seriously this low that you cannot ever tell what people are talking about? You don't understand the significance of addressing something to someone, you can't understand what sections of a post are designed to answer you or someone else and every single post goes right over your little head. It's unbelievable. That's why there is no point in even answering my post, I am not going to read it. Your tiny head can't seem to comprehend anything so I am out... Christ I even fluffing concede that greatness is subjective and I try to explain why foogs assumption ABOUT ME is wrong and you are still a big enough D-bag that you have to carry on with something that all parties already conceded to. I seriously don't know what to award you with, biggest D-bag, dumbest person alive or biggest dumb D-bag on this earth.

Edited By: ColoOutlaw on Oct 16th 2012, 3:14:15
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit