Verified:

Murf Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 11:09:47

You guys really aren't performing very well at all, no offense but if your gonna start a war at least give it 110% especially against the fading star of SOF who notoriously bully the server.

For an alliance supposedly netting you had very little stock, I feel sorry for Elves as he has to try and lead chats for a tag that clearly cant commit to war. 2 chats a day won't cut it, a few of your members are doing quite well but overal its a pisspoor war effort.

Step it up or roll over and die some more, the choice is yours

Rico Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 11:25:01

War really comes down to who has less of a real life. SOF is better at walling because their members spend the majority of their day already online masturbating.

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 11:45:11

it's about efficiency rather than who got life and what not.

considering your level of eq and iq below par of what a normal human has, troll away!

Flamey Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 11:48:20

If war was about me masturbating, we'd be even further in the lead.

Chevs

Mar 14th 2012, 12:33:39

PDM got exposed this set.

pang has been really quiet after being so arrogant earlier
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Detmer Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 13:28:23

How did PDM get exposed? You keep saying stupider and stupider things Chevs. PDM is not a "war alliance". Our effort has been bad. Yours has not been good. For a fully prepped alliance I would have expected a more impressive showing. You guys give yourselves a pat on the back for your mediocrity just because you are doing better than us. SoF has "exposed" by not having a better showing against such an easy opponent.

ducko

Mar 14th 2012, 13:35:12

It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning. :)
In this case....we are winning by a mile.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 13:35:28

PDM was exposed in the girls bathroom trying to look under stall's at a local high school!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2012, 13:39:16

Originally posted by Murf:
...For an alliance supposedly netting you had very little stock...

A lot of us were land trading, and in case you didn't know you have little to no stock land trading... Of course I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 13:43:08

not everyone knows about land trading facts.. i know i dont.. and i dont want to..

Detmer Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 14:05:37

Originally posted by Boltar:
not everyone knows about land trading facts.. i know i dont.. and i dont want to..

Yes, we know you are choosing to remain ignorant rather than make an informed decision. We have repeatedly called you guys out for clinging to your dogma because you are afraid to consider change.

Rico Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 14:27:56

My dad can beat up your dad.

Eric171 Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 14:28:43

Originally posted by Detmer:

Yes, we know you are choosing to remain ignorant rather than make an informed decision. We have repeatedly called you guys out for clinging to your dogma because you are afraid to consider change.

I got go with Boltard here. I have zero interest in netting. You can pick your land trading and go pat yourself in the back over it for all I care.

Anyway, you are being beat by a mile by a mediocre tag. Congrats!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2012, 14:35:47

whats up with PDM's GDI strat? normally you'd want to hide in GDI if you had a lower HPK...
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2012, 14:35:59

heh the way you've performed does not in any way make me think SoF is a great warring alliance. LaF is far, far, far better... And they can net too. What can SoF do?

Also its not land trading facts, it's called common sense. Again I don't expect you to know anything about that.

locket Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 15:06:03

You guys really aren't performing very well at all, no offense but if your gonna start a war at least give it 110% especially against the fading star of SOF who notoriously bully the server.

For an alliance supposedly netting you had very little stock, I feel sorry for Elves as he has to try and lead chats for a tag that clearly cant commit to war. 2 chats a day won't cut it, a few of your members are doing quite well but overal its a pisspoor war effort.

Step it up or roll over and die some more, the choice is yours

lol you failed with your trolling dude. You might not know it but many strats will have little to no stock at that point ;)

archaic Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 15:29:42

Meh, facts are facts - PDM's performance has been pititful thus far, we've had several members who chose to ninja vanish instead of restart - so our numbers advantage evaporated pretty quickly. Add to that the fairly effective walling by Sof and you have what we see.

Sof winning the war won't make Ivan less of a tool.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Eric171 Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 15:55:31

Originally posted by Requiem:
heh the way you've performed does not in any way make me think SoF is a great warring alliance. LaF is far, far, far better... And they can net too. What can SoF do?

Also its not land trading facts, it's called common sense. Again I don't expect you to know anything about that.

yep dude, like all the PDMers keep telling us SOFers, this set only proved that PDM is worse than mediocre. By lots. :)

Murf Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 16:16:42

Wasn't actually trolling lol just want them to try harder, I'd bet sof could outnet pdm

davidoss Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 16:17:23

Can we all not forget that this was war that was fought in good faith. Please, let's not add any sour feelings into this. At the end of the day, just have a handshake and leave everything in the past. We don't need any more animosity brewing between alliances. (subtext) Let's not forget who the real enemy is (subtext)

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 16:50:57

im not afraid to change, and im not reamining ignorant. i know the set i finished 8th(should been 4th but i fluffed my destock) i was beaten by highrock(grabbing techer)oden(grabbing c/i) and LD (land trading casher) that to me if i destocked right shoulda been a top3 instead of 4th or 8th. and im not throwing any bad things at LD i like the guy hes a good dude.. but to me a land trading top10 is tainted. it was like llaar finished obscene high nws dude to oil buyouts.

Originally posted by archaic:
Meh, facts are facts - PDM's performance has been pititful thus far, we've had several members who chose to ninja vanish instead of restart - so our numbers advantage evaporated pretty quickly. Add to that the fairly effective walling by Sof and you have what we see.

Sof winning the war won't make Ivan less of a tool.

ty archaic for atleast a mild compliment..

and Davidoss i agree good faith no sour stuff.. hence my constant saying shut up and kill each other.. i dont hate PDM but i will kill them if need be. i just got the kill on pang a little bit ago.. that will go on my fake EE mantle place ;)

Helmet Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 16:54:35

bertz Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 16:57:02

SOF outnet PDM?

I will FA you 50M bushels if you could outnet them next set

bertz Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 16:58:03

if both teams will not engage into war of course

Helmet Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 17:01:24

That would require me actually taking the time to grab. No thanks.

Ruthie

Mar 14th 2012, 17:04:49

/me humps Murf

Hi Helmey :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Helmet Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 17:29:08

Hi Ruth! Do you see how hard I'm trying to be nice? It's exhausting.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 17:47:36

PDM is not a "war alliance".

Why go to war then ? Just send half of your member for us to farm for the whole set and 2b bushels as reps would make even boltar into netting mode.

Originally posted by Helmet:
Do you see how hard I'm trying to be nice?

Thats not possible Sir.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Ivan Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 18:24:54

lol@helmet you wont need to LG, pretty sure that you can run an all X by a mile with it

as for the landtrading excuse for having no stock, not many countries in PDM actually landtraded so nice try, sof was actually way behind on stockpile as well but its a work in project to get back to where we were also detmer like one of yer own said think it was balin? so far no landtrading country has actually won alliance so perhaps its not the "new great winning thing" you think its especially not when yer dying for it

fluffF

a litte less conversation a little more action please

Eric171 Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 18:41:21

Originally posted by davidoss:
Can we all not forget that this was war that was fought in good faith. Please, let's not add any sour feelings into this. At the end of the day, just have a handshake and leave everything in the past. We don't need any more animosity brewing between alliances. (subtext) Let's not forget who the real enemy is (subtext)

death to Mehul Patel!!!!

hanlong Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 18:53:10

utopia is the real enemy!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2012, 20:09:57

Originally posted by Ivan:

lol@helmet you wont need to LG, pretty sure that you can run an all X by a mile with it

as for the landtrading excuse for having no stock, not many countries in PDM actually landtraded so nice try, sof was actually way behind on stockpile as well but its a work in project to get back to where we were also detmer like one of yer own said think it was balin? so far no landtrading country has actually won alliance so perhaps its not the "new great winning thing" you think its especially not when yer dying for it

fluffF

a litte less conversation a little more action please

Excuse? Are you a mental midget? He said that he expected us to have more stock, I said why many of us didn't. Also coupled with the fact that war broke out when many netters just start to stockpile. But again I don't expect you to understand that. I expect you to dance, dance, dance!

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 20:14:14

dance dagga dance

Chaoswind Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 20:41:34

LOL

Ivan you are a toll, even the members that didn't land trade had more land than 90% of SoF even our all x had more land than your members, at the point the hostilities began only netting techers or (war/everything) have stock, everyone else is focused in getting LAND, because on equal land a techer beats the crap out of ANYTHING.

Second most of your countries had +140M bushels in stock, PDM had production because we had more land, but stock was out of the question, we managed to get a couple of billions of cash on hand, and the highest stock one of us had was around 40M bushels.

Anyways what where our options? sent half our membership for you to farm? like hell, PDM has always been there for their members (as far as I have been there), we won't side with them when they are in the wrong (god knows how many times I wanted to suicide on other clans when TAN told me to take it like a man when I got raped in retals) but we will go to war when one of us is wronged for no reason, PDM lives and dies for each member is what we are and we won't change.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Helmet Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 20:49:34

What'a toll? Is that a combination tool/troll?

Anyways, we'll acknowledge the common sense reasoning behind you guys having no stock, just as soon as you guys admit getting your ass kicked 30 to 11, losing 280M nw vs our 30M nw loss isn't "mediocre".

Murf Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 20:51:33

Chaoswind most stock a PDMer had was 90m bushels

very few in sof actually had over 140m bushels, maybe 7 at most

Another victory for SoF though

Chaoswind Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 21:16:16

well having 90% of our tag in GDI because an earlier suicide doesn't help at all with the war effort and worse is that most can't/couldn't leave because they used the GDI bonus.

I never joined GDI (one of the 6 countries that didn't) because I knew is more trouble than what is worth, and you have to agree with that, having little stock, weaker war techs, and forced GDI is a huge disadvantage, not to mention that we didn't have the FS to compensate for it.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 14th 2012, 21:20:21

chevs, you are really showing yourself to be both a moron and a jerk leading up to and during this war. it's revealed a side of you I wasn't aware of and it won't be forgotten. it's like ivan finally found his catcher.

for those keeping track, I've been absolutely swamped at work (due to someone being fired and someone else quitting) and putting what little time I can into doing things for PDM. as much as I'd love to come here and sling mud with you idiots who are doing your best to ensure relations are as destroyed as possible... other priorities :(
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Murf Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 21:22:31

that would explain how your country died Pang

Chaoswind you guys did have the FS we just CSed fairly quickly lol

I also whole heartedly agree that the gdi thing is awful, should of just paid for it

Chaoswind Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 21:30:09

that wasn't a real FS, you knew things had escalated and we where likely to hit... those don't/shouldn't do as much damage as a surprise TIE!!! kind of FS :P

also I want to ask something, does GDI reduce the gains in attacks? because when hitting I noticed I was killing more civs than the rest even if our tech levels where fairly similar.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 14th 2012, 21:33:11

that would explain how your country died Pang

I was in a meeting. I knew I was getting hit and logged in during a break for questions, but it was too late. Nothing I could do, which is annoying because I've seldom got to wall since the game was create. People keep hitting me while I'm driving cars or boats :-/
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 21:34:11

well sucks we got u that easily..but as i got the kill shot on u pang.. it counts as a win for me.. cause not only did i get the kill shot but, my giants beat ur patriots twice this year ;)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 14th 2012, 21:35:44

meh, what goes around comes around :)

for a conflict you guys wanted and essentially provoked you are acting like asshats.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 21:37:20

im only poking at u. i didnt want this conflict.. i wanted to convert to demo and sell off my 1.5mil spies!!!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 21:40:25

Originally posted by Pang:
meh, what goes around comes around :)

for a conflict you guys wanted and essentially provoked you are acting like asshats.

are you sure that they're just acting? they might be real asshats, which is probably why the conflict got started.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 14th 2012, 21:41:46

i'm talking about the AT response in general, not necessarily directing that at individuals. but if I was to direct it at individuals, I would indeed be directing it at you.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 21:44:30

damn pang no luv for me? sorry patriots choked again

Helmet Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 22:02:03

There have been plenty of asshat remarks coming from both sides.

Pride Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 22:03:31

Originally posted by Helmet:
There have been plenty of asshat remarks coming from both sides.

Yeah just fight learn from this, and hopefully be friends.

Reckless Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 22:05:08

fluff SoF