Verified:

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:00:27

see detmer's posts

Edited By: Sir Balin on Mar 13th 2012, 18:20:33. Reason: apparently pointless
See Original Post

Ivan Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:07:52

Sure we could have, we would have risked them hitting us on the other hand in a blindside on an unprepped netting tag i still think we would have been able to handle it

SoFs poor reputation? with who? PDM afaik thats the only tag I can think of that we have such a poor reputation with and who we "constantly" bully after you disabling our missiles and then running KRs on us the first war between our 2 tags in the entire earth history?

We dont need to define who the decision makers are its pretty public knowledge

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:09:35

You win, Ivan.

Chevs

Mar 13th 2012, 18:16:38

apart from all the heresay and conspiracy theories there are certain facts I would like to point out.

Fact 1: PDM does not recognize topfeeds
Fact 2: SoF tried to sign a pact with PDM but couldn't agree with pang on terms
Fact 3: SoF topfeeds PDM landtraders on purpose
Fact 4: PDM gets butthurt about the topfeeds they in theory dont recognize and FS's SOF.

Lesson 1: Everyone Recognizes topfeeds.
Lesson 2: fluffs like nukevil are the reason their alliances get gangbanged.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Ivan Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:18:05

Both paradigm and sof has L:L policies so i dont see why they couldnt just retal but whaever

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:21:43

Originally posted by Chevs:
...Lesson 2: fluffs like nukevil are the reason their alliances get gangbanged.

UMADBRO? Keep thinking I have an alliance if it'll help you feel better.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Detmer Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:22:42

apart from all the heresay and conspiracy theories there are certain facts I would like to point out.

Fact 4: PDM gets butthurt about the topfeeds they in theory dont recognize and FS's SOF.

SoF did not try to sign a pact, unless slavery is now considered friendship. Or was this one of your "subjugation pacts"? We don't give you free reign to grab us if we grab countries quickly. We won't do that ever. Anyone who assents to that pact term with you does not value their freedom.

You act like our displeasure over you intentionally grabbing our good countries with your bad ones is strange... We recognize your right to do it and our right to dislike it. You seem to think that since we don't write lame policies that discourage us from ever getting grabbed that there is something wrong with us. The problem is SoF and their 2004-style pacts and attitude.

Chevs

Mar 13th 2012, 18:25:34

Originally posted by Detmer:

SoF did not try to sign a pact, unless slavery is now considered friendship. Or was this one of your "subjugation pacts"? We don't give you free reign to grab us if we grab countries quickly. We won't do that ever. Anyone who assents to that pact term with you does not value their freedom.

You act like our displeasure over you intentionally grabbing our good countries with your bad ones is strange... We recognize your right to do it and our right to dislike it. You seem to think that since we don't write lame policies that discourage us from ever getting grabbed that there is something wrong with us. The problem is SoF and their 2004-style pacts and attitude.

I counter your response with this!

detmer
Groupie
21:09 12/31/04
Delete on a different note, I realized the other day that creating sinusoidal motion with your lips is ort of tough because to move smoothly you need to have your lips go down then up rihgt awya again when you reac h the mins and maxes, however this causes you to unduely speed up (just like a psychological/physical thing) so realy you need to go pretty quickly to do it right because then you naturally are goign at hte right speedat thoe points
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Helmet Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:25:55

NukeEvil: Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Chevs

Mar 13th 2012, 18:26:03

^ no clue what you were talking about...i still dont get it

Edit: I meant my post, not helmets
SOF Head Of Poop

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:29:37

^ no clue what you were talking about...i still dont get it

Edit: I meant my post, not helmets

Could be a WWCP.

EDIT: Wrong Window Copy & Paste

Edited By: NukEvil on Mar 13th 2012, 18:34:20
See Original Post
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 18:30:41

Ok so SOF and the other 95% of the server is stuck in grabbing from 04 why dont PDM and the other 2% go play in FFA?

Boltar Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 19:02:47

So much for shutup and fight oh well

hanlong Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:11:11

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Sov:
And here I have been being open-minded with Evo pursuing positive relations. Maybe I should think harder about this considering the derogatory light you picture my Alliance in.

See? Just like hanshlong's been saying over and over! I swear, you two may as well be the same person!

Oh, and please think harder when it comes to relations with Evo. I'd like to see just what SoF can do when they aren't backed by the mountains of FA they got from LaF last reset (and were still losing when everyone cf'ed for the holidays lol). Probably still getting FAed by LaF this reset, but I won't make a definitive assertion on that, being I haven't played a country on this server, nor logged into any alliance sites since end of last set.

uh we aren't FAing SoF this reset. our pact with PDM prohibits this. you can check for yourself =) we had no pact with Evo when we FAed SoF, so i don't see what your concern is. i offered evo a uNAP that reset, but you "wanted to war us" so you refused and rejected my offer. you can't blame me for FAing SoF since you didn't want a pact that would've prevented this.

speaking of FAing in war against pact terms, evo has been caught twice already by me FAing MD against our pact terms. just because evo likes to do it doesn't mean LaF likes to FA alliances against pact terms.

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 13th 2012, 20:15:35
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Ivan Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:16:26

lol theres no point to reply to nukevil, hes just trying to troll as usual with no real facts in his posts

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:20:09

I have no concern about LaF FAing SoF, no matter how you try to spin it. Just added that part in there so everyone is reminded how bad SoF had it.

And Ivan, do be quiet and get back in the kitchen. Those sandwiches aren't going to make themselves.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 20:37:29

At one point evo was down to 17 members, all tags has their ups and downs we had a small down last set :)

And leave my food alone :P

Flamey Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 22:15:38

SoF are no angels... but seriously. We've been unpacted with PDM for over a year and there are only two or three real incidents that I can remember. The first was a PDM member friendly to SoF finnishing off a suicider then TAN openly offering to FA that suicider's restart on AT, because it was the honourable thing. Another was this set when you tasted some suiciding of your own and you responded by directing them towards SoF. There was the RoRing by the SoFer last set and the failure to pay reps, but we did end up sending them eventually, but I'm prepared to admit we didn't deal with that well. Then there was the topfeeds that triggered your rash action. Yet, it was you who FSed and it was you who defused us 24 hours earlier. It is also you who is approaching every alliance and his dog in hitting SoF in future sets.

We couldn't agree to a pact, because you were unwilling to compromise at all. We decided to do 2:1 or more than land:land, which we do not even offer our FDPs and we watered down the landtrading terms (which we have in 90% of our pacts) to the bare minimum. Even without the pact we had decided that we could wargain the set out and finish well if we were not hit. Our members didn't like it, but you came to our rescue. The reason we did the grabs was because our finishes were being undermined by the abuses in landtrading (multi-hits a day which hardly anyone on the server agrees with) and this was a way of negotiating the odds while applying your own retal policy. We evened it up with a few grabs on these specific countries and you became ruffled (despite Balin claiming it was our right to grab landtraders). You might argue that it was our 'crap' countries doing the grabs, but one of those countries was mine and happened to have 3x the stock of any PDMer this war, so it's as ludicrous a claim as SoF being a 'fading star'.

PDM are living in a dream world. They think our policies are archiac, yet our year-old retal policy has meant that we have grabbed more countries than PDM have this set (if you exclude multiple reciprical hits). They think the rest of the server are on-board with the mass abuse of multiple hits a day and that they can force it on everyone else, yet pretty much all the major alliances are against it. They thought they had this war won and that they had the good countries and we had the bad. They thought they were more active... geez where are you living; MarsEmpires?

All I have to say to Nuke, is why did Evo approach us with a cf proposal and why did we end up with a few 100x more networth at the end of the set?

cypress Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 22:34:29

troll alert!

a big one at that

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 23:43:26

Originally posted by Flamey:
...All I have to say to Nuke, is why did Evo approach us with a cf proposal and why did we end up with a few 100x more networth at the end of the set?

1. IIRC, here's a reason EVO decided to let your clan live...again:

http://forums.utopia-game.com/...?597978-Evo-SoF-Ceasefire

2. LaF voided a pact and helped Rival kill us. SoF had nothing to do with being victorious over Evo. Therefore, I say, GO LAF!

Helmet Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 23:58:34

Anything related to utopia has no merit. Case dismissed.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 0:01:33

lol

why are you linking utopia forums? o.O

they migrated the full jolt forums over?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ducko

Mar 14th 2012, 0:13:20

bonus

Sov Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 0:17:24

lol

Chaoswind Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 0:51:03

SoF has made more LG hits than PDM this set? I can't believe that, you all had too much stock and fluff land (below 13k acres) for that to be true, and don't dismiss all the hits exchanged between RD and PDM because a fair amount of them were asshole hits, and I know because I did a couple of them myself.

Anyways, this is pointless chatter and the only thing that matters is that LaF is the top dog of this server (for the moment) everyone else is irrelevant, so stop trying to insult each other because no words can cover the truth, and that is LaF pwns.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 4:32:01

LaF TTT

Drow Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 7:06:46

"Another was this set when you tasted some suiciding of your own and you responded by directing them towards SoF."

So flamey: We were expected to keep taking the suiciding for Boltar?

SO when a mob comes and kicks in your cars windows, trashes the paint etc, because they think YOUR car is the car of the guy next door, you'l just let them keep vandalising it? not a problem...

as for the rest of it, I really don't care anymore, I'm just trying to make as many hits as I possibly can with fluff net. As for stock, I think we've managed to kill a lot of your stock. I know I at least still have stock on my country ;)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Eric171 Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 7:24:27

There are PDM people as involved with that team server clan as bolty.

Anyway, I demand more SOF deaths! I don`t want to be the last country killed by pdm for much longer... :(

Boltar Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 11:56:59

lol why am i mentioned.. hell i even gave a hint to my country name.. i got hit 4 times by the suiciders..

Chevs

Mar 14th 2012, 12:36:06

Originally posted by Drow:

As for stock, I think we've managed to kill a lot of your stock.

if by killing our stock you mean us blowing our stock to break you in like a little wet girl then yes
SOF Head Of Poop

snupi Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 14:20:22

bonus

d20 Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 14:53:42

bonus

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 16:32:36

2 sets before End of Earth:2025 reset: It took Evo 2 days for SoF to cry uncle, and this was after Evo had been defeated by LaF and bested TIE in the same reset.

Only people from evo could claim victory after "beating" an alliance that was already at war with 5? 6? other tags, and didnt hit back.

Pride Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 17:17:44

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

2 sets before End of Earth:2025 reset: It took Evo 2 days for SoF to cry uncle, and this was after Evo had been defeated by LaF and bested TIE in the same reset.

Only people from evo could claim victory after "beating" an alliance that was already at war with 5? 6? other tags, and didnt hit back.

I think he's talking about when SOF FS'd them. I do believe EVO bested SOF.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 18:33:04

Ah now i know which set it was, was a lot of wars that set think every single tag in the server warred if i recall right sof was through a number of wars that set but with nukevils logic we should have fsed evo after laf had smashed them last set and claimed victory :D

Pride Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 18:58:35

Didn't it go like this.

Sof fS'd Evo. They call CF (Sof looked like they would eventually lose)

Rival fS's Evo then Laf jumps on board for the gang bang ?

Maybe I'm wrong.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 19:05:46

Yer wrong :)

Pride Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 19:21:37

:( and I tried so hard to be right. Back to the drawing board.

Murf Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 21:11:00

lol that was last set Pride, they are talking about a few years ago

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 22:17:10

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
...Only people from evo could claim victory after "beating" an alliance that was already at war with 5? 6? other tags, and didnt hit back.

Only LaF leaders would be so narrow-minded as to not take into account that SoF was WINNING against those 5? 6? other tags before EVO FSed them for not giving EVO a war dnh and grabbing them during war.

Chevs

Mar 14th 2012, 22:22:57

nukevil nobody cares bro. go back to doing something constructive for the game and not playing
SOF Head Of Poop

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 22:29:03

Only LaF leaders would be so narrow-minded as to not take into account that SoF was WINNING against those 5? 6? other tags before EVO FSed them for not giving EVO a war dnh and grabbing them during war.

Seriously that is your logic? under that logic if evo were to hit sof now while they are at war with pdm and "won" you would be bragging about that hypothetical victory too. Afterall, sof are winning against pdm arnt they?

Honestly every reset that goes by where evo leaders stupidity doesnt get them killed, is in of itself a small miracle.

Helmet Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 22:34:44

Let's not forget about the classic "moral" victory as well.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 23:22:54

So nobody cares that SoF doesn't stand much of a chance against EVO...even when SoF has the FS and even numbers?

Good to know.

Helmet Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 23:26:30

NukEvil - You remind me of those women that have the same haircut for 20 years.

Sov Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 23:31:14

waaah waaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah look at me waaaaaah

Cry more.

Flamey Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 23:43:28

hanlong Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 23:44:50

looks like SoF won in the end
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 23:53:07

dear ss,

what is surprising to me is that nukevil hasn't been a leader in evo for what 4+years now?
in fact, he doesnt even have a country in evo, and omgwtfbbq HE ONLY HAS ACCESS TO THE EVO PUBLIC FORUM.

why cant u just accept that some people who don't play in evo dont agree with you? or are you so arrogant as to think that you are always right? we've all seen the stats of when you are put in charge of laf compared with someone who actually has a functioning brain. so even if nukevil was a leader in evo - i wouldn't be cowering at any of your threats. you only declare war when you can blindside and break pacts.

when i see your nick - this is what instantaneously comes to mind:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/.../f/fe/Chav_tracksuite.jpg

so i say to you- Go fluff yourself and your threats.
re(ally)tired

Sir Balin Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 23:56:34

i support this thread derailment. it makes pdm look less bad.