Verified:

Mapleson Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 19:03:57

So MD has resorted to hitting themselves into DR (82 hits in the last 36 hours) and even landkilled one of their own members. I guess MD gave up yesterday and now just trying to limit the gains by LaF.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 19:05:11

Why date, when you can self-fellate?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Erian Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 20:32:53

NukEvil: Not all of us are as agile as you :(

Chaoswind Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 20:37:28

Diversion as some of them start the set and get enough power to suicide?

perfect chance when LCN, IMAG and SoL start to die
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Locutus Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 20:40:36

Lies, filthy lies. Do not believe mapleson and his 'propaganda'.

The god honest truth is that a lot of MD members have dyscalculia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyscalculia). Which helps explain both accidentally hitting our own countries and why the hits are failures.

Instead of accusing us, help rid the world of dyscalculia and it's horrid effects on this game by writing to your local congressman. Then the government will be forced to finally take affirmative action against dyscalculia.

highrock Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 20:42:56

Kills are kills and hits are hits, regardless of target. MD will soon outhit and outkill Laf.
formerly Viola MD

archaic Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 21:21:32

Originally posted by highrock:
Kills are kills and hits are hits, regardless of target. MD will soon outhit and outkill Laf.

lol, +1 for the moral victory!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 22:46:19

hahaha, nice

miniii Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 23:12:57

+1

lymz Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 23:41:10

Maybe MD's morale has decayed :-P

hanlong Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 0:17:29

lol ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

euglaf Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 6:05:14

If he's implying that MD will outhit LaF and kill more MD countries than LaF can then I guess LaF will concede this point to MD...

for now.

XiQter MD Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 8:47:06

Is that nettingneed so big you cant even finish a tagkill?
I thought u had progressed further then this...
Truth is LaF hasnt made a kill for almost a week now while MD keeps lining them up so I wonder who's given up at this point? ;)

Locutus Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 10:00:35

Exactly, we have LaF right where we want them.

locket Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 10:10:03

Originally posted by XiQter MD:
Truth is LaF hasnt made a kill for almost a week now while MD keeps lining them up so I wonder who's given up at this point? ;)

I got scared and decided to grow out of range personally. War is scary.

Chadius Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 14:02:03

Me too. ;P
LAF

hanlong Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 16:55:34

Originally posted by XiQter MD:

WE HAVE GIVEN UP! *WAVES WHITE FLAG*
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

maverickmd Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 17:04:08

LaF won when they had 84% more total NW than us, 20% more membership than us, and then FS'ed us on top of that. The war was already lost 5 days before the FS.

MD didn't cry or complain, and still aren't. We are just doing our best and trying to learn, improve and have fun.

All MD can do is limit the amount of farming that LaF does. And wreak as many of their good players chances at finishes.

Giving up would be dropping my military, buying jets only and only doing batch explores so LaF could farm me better.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 8th 2012, 17:16:00

Originally posted by maverickmd:
Giving up would be dropping my military, buying jets only and only doing batch explores so LaF could farm me better.

or requesting a CF

hanlong Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 17:23:41

sounds like a winning strategy to me ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

maverickmd Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 18:02:49

:) Plus i need to get my total attacks up, im lik 9978 in earth stats

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 18:28:17

:) Plus i need to get my total attacks up, im lik 9978 in earth stats

You can explore between hits =p

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2012, 19:18:10

The FS argument is false.

MD's CS started 15 minutes later, and had a 12 hour notice.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

maverickmd Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 19:25:50

Actually the word First means first. and you they pressed attack first. So not incorrect or false but accurate by the definition of the word.

But if it makes you happier somehow then ok it was a mutual FS where you killed our best prepared countries first, blew your turns first and made your jumps before we were able too.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 19:30:19

Actually the word First means first. and you they pressed attack first. So not incorrect or false but accurate by the definition of the word.

But if it makes you happier somehow then ok it was a mutual FS where you killed our best prepared countries first, blew your turns first and made your jumps before we were able too.

you had the chance to press the first attack ;P i gave you a public heads up that i'm sure you have read
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 19:31:23

We just jumped more. And given the knowledge you had about when it was coming you also had time to kill our best countries who missed the FS without worry considering you knew they weren't there :P

Hopefully this is the only conflict laf/md need to have though since we got along up till this set :P

Forgotten

Mar 8th 2012, 19:33:57

I would say the scheming against your ally is already an act of war. The actual hitting part is just what comes after.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Jiman Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 19:45:52

Isnt it better to wipe out anyone who looks at your funny?!

Die ants on the ground!! Stop looking at me!

*stomp stomp stomp*

maverickmd Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 22:30:30

All of you're comments are correct and also mutually exclusive from the discussion.

Mapleson Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 0:27:10

Jiman, you kill ants with a magnifying glass, not stomping!

*Stirs the pot some more*

As far as I know, MD hasn't denied the alligations that they (Arsenal/Makinso) were planning for MD to attack LaF this reset. If not, why did MD drop relations this reset? If so, the comment "The war was already lost 5 days before the FS" is in accurate. I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

As for limiting LaF's gains, maybe have the rest join GDI instead.

ninong Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 1:49:54

have you tried dropping burning rubber/plastic on ants? it looks cool..like little burning meteorites crashing at them :)
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

ninong Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 1:50:44

btw mapleson didn't you use to be with SOL (NLS) or sparta? or maybe i'm mistaking you for somebody else
IX

ninong Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 1:51:05

edit: pressed quote instead of edit :(
IX

Mapleson Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 2:01:07

Ninong: Yes, I started with NLS and we decided to remain with SOL.

ninong Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 2:39:18

i got a bit confused, i thought you are currently with md or laf lol
IX

Mapleson Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 16:37:11

I am currently with Rival, but my posts on AT are not reflective of Rival's stance on anything, so I don't really bring it up.

Karim Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 16:38:19

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
or requesting a CF

Ahahahahah!

Never surrender, ever.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Revolver Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 4:36:42

I hope you are sarcastic. Otherwise, you lose quite a lot of credibility in my eyes and these of quite a bunch of others i am sure.

Pride Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 4:49:29

Originally posted by Revolver:

I hope you are sarcastic. Otherwise, you lose quite a lot of credibility in my eyes and these of quite a bunch of others i am sure.

^^ FAIL

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 6:35:18

Originally posted by hanlong:

you had the chance to press the first attack ;P i gave you a public heads up that i'm sure you have read

yes because you are a "class act"

hanlong Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 6:41:57

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

at least i don't hold 6 year old grudges ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Nekked Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 6:42:37

Nice maverickmd

locket Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 6:46:43

Soon it will be 7 years. At what point does it become one of those weird obsessions? I think that he used to love someone in Laf...probably LT... and we all know how monogamous LT is...

Nekked Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 6:51:42

I still hold a 6 or 7 yeat old grudge against md

Firefly

Mar 10th 2012, 7:29:10

Originally posted by locket:

Soon it will be 7 years. At what point does it become one of those weird obsessions? I think that he used to love someone in Laf...probably LT... and we all know how monogamous LT is...

FIRST I just wanted to copy all of that.

Second Arsenal can have LT, from what I gather he is a man-whore, he should have no complaints.

Third I am drunk.

Fourth Can we call it a Preemptive Counterstrike? That is always my country name and I want some damn credit!

Fifth yes I just outed myself, but I am not important enough to matter. So who cares?

Sixth by outed I mean my country name, not saying I am gay...

Seventh I am gay but still in the closet

Eight fluff! Seventh kinda fluffs me and not in a good way.

Ninth if you are still reading this you are a rAtard

Tenth I am drunk, end of discussion.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 8:11:26

I don't hold any grudges – but you don't want to hear that because that narrative works best for you.

You can campaign to have me removed from MD as much as you like – I am not threatened by you or your alliance.

If you want a piece of me then run at me but I'm tired of your underhanded bullfluff: the constant lies, the attempted undermining of my leadership with other leaders and worse.

Why don't you act like a real leader and shut your mouth on AT and play the game.

Firefly

Mar 10th 2012, 8:14:44

AT is part of the game, welcome to Alliance server!

locket Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 8:18:35

I don't hold any grudges – but you don't want to hear that because that narrative works best for you.

You can campaign to have me removed from MD as much as you like – I am not threatened by you or your alliance.

If you want a piece of me then run at me but I'm tired of your underhanded bullfluff: the constant lies, the attempted undermining of my leadership with other leaders and worse.

Why don't you act like a real leader and shut your mouth on AT and play the game.

Lies? I wouldn't talk dude. MD did great till you showed up too :P I am also pretty sure we got more than a piece of you this set ;)

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 8:20:07

Originally posted by Firefly:
AT is part of the game, welcome to Alliance server!

Exactly why people leave this game – because alliances like LaF make things personal for their own gain.

Character assassinations.

LaF is at war with MD, what's the problem, just shut-up and fight.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Mar 10th 2012, 8:21:49

Originally posted by locket:

Lies? I wouldn't talk dude. MD did great till you showed up too :P I am also pretty sure we got more than a piece of you this set ;)

You don't know what you are talking about. I have been in MD since we came back.

You are doing exactly the same thing, somehow implying I'm "bad" for MD.

Play the game not the man.