Verified:

Chaoswind Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 15:31:55

Lots of stupid rhetoric

A huge amount of countries can hit PDM fattest countries, and those that can't just need to ask their leaders to negotiate a grabbing pact that lets them bypass the normal terms of their alliance.

Is THAT EASY

Rage country #4 wants to hit a fat country in PDM, his FA contacts PDM and that country is added to the list of countries that can bypass the long standing pacts Rage has with PDM, that country hits PDM and gets huge acreage returns, as PDM doesn't define topfeeds because there is no reason to address them with C:C L:L clauses, the country that hit PDM for 5000 raw acres gets retaled until +4000 acres are taken back, and both sides get the added bonuses of ghost acres.

The only thing that would harm the relationship of Rage/PDM is if said Rage country bought a fluffton of defense to try to avoid the retal, an activity that often leads to conflict regardless of how it happened; so yeah server be a bunch of babies.

At first I was against Landtrading in FFA and I took it upon myself to hit them with my fluffty countries and after keeping the exchanges civil by not buying up to avoid the retals it wasn't long before my countries were as great as theirs, you people need a chill pill.

Edited By: Chaoswind on Mar 6th 2012, 15:42:33
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2