Verified:

jesst Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:28:31

I just wanted to publicly say thanks you anoniem and the rest of EVO for making the decision as a new player to leave the game just a few weeks in. I'm not sure what the fate of the Muppets will be, however it appears they all will be leaving as well.

As you know we made the decision to start our own small alliance against all odds and recommendations to join a larger alliance. It was my personal preference to not do so, and if the only option in this game is to join a larger alliance or get farmed to death, then why have the ever so tempting in game option to 'create your own clan'. For future reference, i would seriously suggest you place a disclaimer warning to new players doing so, that if they want any hope of enjoying this game, to NOT create a clan and to either join a larger one or delete their country then and there.

I find it extremely cowardly the actions of evo from farming the absolute farming the fluff out of all of our members from day 1. We made our actions known on AT in the hope of cutting us a small break. We received a warm welcome from most alliances who had offered us pacts not to hit us.

Everyone talks about new players needed for the game, well guess what some new players are going to want to start their own clan. You have a fundamental issue here that unless it is solve this game will go nowhere. Actually it will go backwards.

I have been in contact via PM on these boards with anoniem from EVO. I thought about posting our chat's to show how we humbly had asked for a break, for them to stop hitting every single one of us 10 + times per day. I understood that every new alliance went through a period of geting farmed, but we couldn't hit back, not even close. I asked more out of decency to allow us some grace to grow... I will post just the last few hours of my country so you can see.

We are too small to even hit back, with the NW ratio being that of 10 times our size!!!!

2012-03-01 20:58:55 CM Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz 368B 12434 C
2012-03-01 17:14:49 PS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 49A (55A)
2012-03-01 17:14:23 PS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 108A (143A)
2012-03-01 17:13:37 PS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 109A (145A)
2012-03-01 17:12:06 SS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 98A (151A)
2012-03-01 17:12:01 SS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 100A (153A)
2012-03-01 17:11:50 SS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 139A (274A)
2012-03-01 17:11:30 SS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 143A (282A)
2012-03-01 17:11:08 SS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 161A (384A)
2012-03-01 17:11:01 SS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 166A (395A)
2012-03-01 17:10:55 SS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 171A (405A)
2012-02-29 14:44:28 PS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 171A (223A)
2012-02-29 14:44:11 PS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 164A (241A)
2012-02-29 14:43:38 PS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 273A (400A)
2012-02-29 14:43:19 PS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 243A (451A)
2012-02-29 14:43:14 PS The hooly blisful martir (#247) EVOqz Busty Muffin (#795) Muppets 318A (589A)

Ive also had a BUNCH of technology stolen from my country today.

I find it cowardly, and actually shameful. Whilst i was asking for a break from EVO they ramped up the attacks on our countries, and only today offer a UNAP after the biggest 24 hours in attacks... That is just poor.

Its just too much, if you do an eestats or boxcar search the numbers are just too much. Literally hundreds and hundreds of hits So i say well done EVO.

We are finished, and i am done with this game. I find it highly addictive and found myself logging in every few hours the last week.

This is without a doubt the poison that is fluffing up this game. I don't have any energy or patience left. I apologize if i have come across rude, but to say that i am angry is not um accurate, i guess i am more disappointed, than anything else.

Thanks for the promise of a great game, however if you are looking for a reason why this game is not growing look at EVO, FACT.

locket Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:29:40

Join Laf ;) Anoniem hates us too! ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2012, 21:30:29

That's EVO!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:33:48

you started speaking to me 3 days ago, and today i offered you a UNAP - seeing as the majority of Evo members thought we should do so.

I asked evo what they thought about giving muppets a UNAP only yesterday, and the majority said yes. i offered you the unap today and even got people that were insite to stop grabbing you (even those that were still declared on you), as of my unap offer at 5pm gametime.

your response to the unap as of 5mins ago was "fluff U".

what do u want me to do? feel sad.

ive been playing this game for 11 years and ive been farmed a lot more than you have and for a LOT longer when i first started out.

jesus.

i'm not sure why im even responding to this. i offered you a unap for the rest of the set and guaranteed you a unap for next set. -.-"

---
Edit:
Take a look at ICN who have been in this game for God knows how long. They struggled to take retals for themselves in the past few resets. Tag protection is not a god given right. Each established tag has had to earn that right!

Edited By: anoniem on Mar 1st 2012, 21:40:01
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:34:33

Part of the problem is trying to start late. Once you're behind you're easy pickings. That being said, Paradigm has explicit policies against what #247 did. Not everyone is evil.

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:36:13

yeah, and evo have explicit rules against what some other alliances find acceptable, so that's moot detmer. each to their own, which is why people join different alliances in the first place!
re(ally)tired

trep Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:37:15

Hence why you shouldn't be playing in primary or an individual server instead.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2012, 21:38:34

Originally posted by anoniem:
yeah, and evo have explicit rules against what some other alliances find acceptable, so that's moot detmer. each to their own, which is why people join different alliances in the first place!

Really???? Okay, list them!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:40:20

Originally posted by trep:
Hence why you shouldn't be playing in primary or an individual server instead.

should*
re(ally)tired

PraetorNLS Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:44:15

I havet watched the news, so i wont comment on that, but show me a competetive game with an alliance-based server, where you dont have to fight your way in, most new alliances has either outposted in other bigger tags for a few sets, even in the old days, or have started with some experienced players to help them with a) contacts and b) beeing able to retal.

When you are unable to retal, and there is something to gain from attacking you, people will do so, its the nature of competive gaming.

Also Detmer`s point is highly valid (shocking, i know :P)
Starting late, as a new alliance with no political compass, is going to be very, very hard.

If you do find out you want to keep playing, i`ll be happy to guide you, either in this server, or another, and im sure there are other`s that would too.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

de1i Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:45:59

Isn't this the tag made by that the guy who tried to remake an FBI tag and then ended up getting deleted?

jesst Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:48:55

you started speaking to me 3 days ago, and today i offered you a UNAP - seeing as the majority of Evo members thought we should do so.

I asked evo what they thought about giving muppets a UNAP only yesterday, and the majority said yes. i offered you the unap today and even got people that were insite to stop grabbing you (even those that were still declared on you), as of my unap offer at 5pm gametime.

your response to the unap as of 5mins ago was "fluff U".

what do u want me to do? feel sad.

ive been playing this game for 11 years and ive been farmed a lot more than you have and for a LOT longer when i first started out.

jesus.

i'm not sure why im even responding to this. i offered you a unap for the rest of the set and guaranteed you a unap for next set. -.-"

---
Edit:
Take a look at ICN who have been in this game for God knows how long. They struggled to take retals for themselves in the past few resets. Tag protection is not a god given right. Each established tag has had to earn that right!

You keep defending your actions as if the game is in a strong growth period? And that you can afford to be tough on players saying "this is the way the game is, so if you don't like it leave.." Well that is fine, but people are leaving..

And that is such a joke, i asked you for a non hit pact and your first responce was....

"We have pacted out the server and we need land so deal with it. "

I am happy to post our PM's if you will continue to act like you have somehow doing us the favour?? LOL you must be living in some EE online ego'd dreamland. At the end of the day eveyrone can put a different spin on how their actions are ok, keep doing it. And keep watching the game decline, until you have a small bunch of players living in that dreamland wondering what happened when they start having to attack yourselves.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Mar 1st 2012, 21:49:14

whaddya know, kermit was right. it's not easy being green :\ :P

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:51:04

im pretty sure jesst is not the n00b "she" claims. look at the original Muppets and the terminology she used.

how can you use terminology like that when you claim to be a completely new player? it could possibly be the FBI guy, but with better proxies :P
re(ally)tired

PraetorNLS Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:52:28

Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:54:12

how would you know whether this game is in a growth period or a downtime when you've just started playing the game?

give me a break. i entertained the notion of you being a completely new player for awhile, but this is getting ridiculous now.

also if you are going to quote then make sure i bloody well said that:

what i actually said (i just copy and pasted this from my outbox):

"evo have pacts with every alliance in the game, except your clan Muppets, primarily because you started a few weeks late and have no history :S"

P.S. Praetor, that video is not available to watch in the UK haha
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:02:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

a couple to satisfy u:
No intra/intertag hits
No FA to be sent within the alliance except when at war

Edited By: anoniem on Mar 1st 2012, 22:06:44
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

PraetorNLS Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:04:07

It`s alice cooper, performing the hit single : POISON

im starting to doubt you live in laandaan, thinking more China..

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:04:46

No intratag hits to name but one.

Who does that? I really don't see intratag hits as being an issue on the alliance server today... I am very happy for you that you have a policy against some obscure phenomenon.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 1st 2012, 22:07:42

Originally posted by Detmer:

Who does that? I really don't see intratag hits as being an issue on the alliance server today... I am very happy for you that you have a policy against some obscure phenomenon.

It used to happen in Evo a lot, which is why they needed to make a rule against it. (I'm sure someone in Evo will interpret this comment as derisive, so I will head that off right now by stating that I AM NOT saying that derisively heh).

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:07:45

Part of the problem is trying to start late. Once you're behind you're easy pickings. That being said, Paradigm has explicit policies against what #247 did. Not everyone is evil.

1beer2beer3beerYouMOMisHOT (#656) (Paradigm) should join EVO! he be poison + he likey beer.

me <3 beer and milfs
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:09:25

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

It used to happen in Evo a lot, which is why they needed to make a rule against it. (I'm sure someone in Evo will interpret this comment as derisive, so I will head that off right now by stating that I AM NOT saying that derisively heh).

then hanlong started doing it, so we knew it was wrong :P
before anybody gets on my back. im only joking. im enjoying this thread.

it's like question time lawlz
re(ally)tired

GreenMan Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:11:29

Why are you just blaming EVO?

In the past 24 hours you have had 59 hits against Muppets. It looks like:

Paradigm: 18
EVO: 16
RIVAL: 10
SOF: 8
Omega: 3
LAF: 2
NA : 2

a) you should be more upset at Paradigm
b) Since you have no tag protection, every clan is hitting you, even a clan that is at war
c) it looks like EVO offered you a uNAP, if you accept it they will stop hitting you...

jesst Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:12:38

how would you know whether this game is in a growth period or a downtime when you've just started playing the game?

give me a break. i entertained the notion of you being a completely new player for awhile, but this is getting ridiculous now.

also if you are going to quote then make sure i bloody well said that:

what i actually said (i just copy and pasted this from my outbox):

"evo have pacts with every alliance in the game, except your clan Muppets, primarily because you started a few weeks late and have no history :S"

P.S. Praetor, that video is not available to watch in the UK haha

LOL are you seriously asking me how i know the game is in a decline? Do you not read your own message you sent me? See below...

" you know what happened when i started playing 11 years ago? there were 10,000 players and they were all farming my clan. what kind of deals did i get? temporary dnh status (usually 48hrs-72hrs). "

And now there are 700 odd. Thats a pretty crazy decline if you ask me.

Anyways if your just gonna keep justifying your actions as honorable then so be it, i guess this game is perfect, your actions were a positive addition in growing this game.

Detmer Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:12:42

1beer2beer3beerYouMOMisHOT (#656) (Paradigm) should join EVO! he be poison + he likey beer.

me <3 beer and milfs

Time to get out the whips and chains (and not in the good way). That is explicitly not allowed in PDM =P

jesst Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:14:22

Originally posted by GreenMan:
Why are you just blaming EVO?

In the past 24 hours you have had 59 hits against Muppets. It looks like:

Paradigm: 18
EVO: 16
RIVAL: 10
SOF: 8
Omega: 3
LAF: 2
NA : 2

a) you should be more upset at Paradigm
b) Since you have no tag protection, every clan is hitting you, even a clan that is at war
c) it looks like EVO offered you a uNAP, if you accept it they will stop hitting you...

if you can expand that search further the EVO numbers will stack up well above all of the others combined.

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:18:24

well clearly since you started speaking to me evo reduced the hits within the past 24hrs.

like greenman said - if you want the pact then take it, if you dont want the pact then just ignore my message. the offer runs out on march 2nd 00:01.

or join an established alliance until you can start properly next reset. you're the only person losing out by quitting.
re(ally)tired

kemo Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:18:47

shoulda wrote this on paper and held it next to your boobs. get a better response ill bet
all praised to ra

McPimp Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:38:30

did i hear boobs?

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 1st 2012, 22:44:55

I'm pretty sure I heard boobs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2012, 22:47:08

I rest my case...
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:47:21

boobs
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Mar 1st 2012, 22:48:16

i usually see boobs. hearing them ... not something i've tried, but it seems like a worthy cause

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2012, 22:51:10

jesst, hit me up you can make it as a small alliance but it will take a few bits of strategy to pull it off... You can find me on IRC or message me on the boards.

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 1st 2012, 22:51:42

I've been told if you put your ear to a boob... you can hear someone telling you that you're doing it wrong.

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:52:45

I see nothing wrong with evo's actions.

Play a different server or join a larger alliance with your friends.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2012, 22:54:38

Originally posted by Son Goku:
I see nothing wrong with evo's actions...

Then you are blind.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2012, 22:58:35

Originally posted by Requiem:

Then you are blind.

+10
(•_•)

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:59:15

Originally posted by Requiem:

Then you are blind.

But, you have a bad memory :P
re(ally)tired

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2012, 23:01:00

What exactly do you mean by that anoniem?

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:06:34

jesst I hear you're a girl. Anon's new stance is PACTS FOR PICS. TITS FOR PACTS.

Sov Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:09:14

I don't know why you are complaining. I told you what would happen. If it wasn't Evo it would be someone else. I warned you but you wouldn't listen.

If Evo pacted you it would be someone else. With no tag protection you would need to be pacted to every alliance in the game and that won't happen.

jesst Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:10:00

Of course you wouldn't, the game is the best it's ever been right?

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 1st 2012, 23:18:31

Jesst, maybe it is?

I thought you didn't know. Perhaps the state of the game, granted with a lesser population, is far better than the "chaotic" days of old?

Why do you automatically think we've reached some dark age?

Devestation Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:18:41

Jesst, I'm aware that Paradigm has been grabbing you, but I know my country did nothing to you. So I'm just going to rape your country's face, as you're probably going to be killed for the chem.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2012, 23:18:52

Come play with me, Jesst, unlike those EVO homos, I love girls ;)
(•_•)

anoniem Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:28:34

Originally posted by jesst:

and you're a completely new player, RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?

p.s. private message me if you want the pact or not. the clock is ticking a lot quicker than your biological one.
re(ally)tired

Wulf Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:32:13

Kill the offending countries doing harmful ops. Treehuggers wont want to war you and ruin their pretty NW titles.

Chaoswind Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:35:23

Originally posted by jesst:

without tag protection you won't get far,

Comunist/Indy heavy jetters for early/mid protection (2 of then)
Then Tyrany/Techers for mid/late set protection (2 or 4 of them)

That is the minimal requirements, and if you are a late start, then just forget it, you either join a alliance or get an alliance to lend you a couple of their retalers, you are the same as an alliance that lost a war and now is getting farmed by the winners.

Honestly join an alliance until next set
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Marco Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:40:44

Buy a ton of warfare tech and send 3 missles per lg.

Have you thought about killing them?

40 kill first strikes are all the rage.