Verified:

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 19:30:44

Originally posted by Titanium:
Originally posted by NOW3P:
would it really kill you guys just to wish mrford the best, and leave it at that? Not everything has to be turned into a troll fest....

and yeah....that's coming from ME!

yes, it would kill me... I may be a jerk ... but he does a slightly better job of it than myself... Good ridence to another cheating scumbag...

wow, cheating scum? never in the 16 years of playing this game have i been deleted or rightfully accused of cheating. why dont you ask jugs, ice, DM, and nightshade what i think of cheaters. you are so far off base that it is almost comical.

i am sensing a rather funny pattern here. all the idiots that i have assisted in killing multiple times do not like me. its rather flattering. 99% of the people that i have played with respect me and i consider friends, and thats really what this thread was about, saying goodbye to them. all you trolls and worthless players just throw inj a bit of additional satisfaction and confirmation in my decision for stepping away.

slight tip, form your own opinion, or go talk to someone that ive played with for years. if you are a fluff, little fluff, or arrogant to me, im going to treat you like a little kid and you might perceive that as being a fluff. however, of you approach with respect and good intentions, i would go out of my way to help you.

i cant count the players that i have helped train in this game, the clans that i have helped run and other miscellaneous fluff, and cheating has never been a part of it other than being lied to in the LaE scandal and everyone saw how that ended. even contrary to popular recent opinion, i have no hatred for NBK and recently spent a few hours teaching their hFA how to use Gamesurge. thats the type of fluff you all dont see and that i really dont care if you saw. bottom line, if you are a fluff im a fluff. if you are genuine im genuine. and i make no apologies for the way ive acted over the last 16 years over the internet, lol.

to the friends, you have my email and phone number, dont be strangers. ill check these boards maybe once a week or so as im still messing around on the alpha server every once in a while.

as for my daughter, thanks for your concerns. the doctors are pretty sure its just a severer ear infection, however they are curious as to the severity and frequency of them. they also all say that she is probably too young for the tubes so it appears that im in for a few months of no sleep. gotta love that. i knew she was sleeping way too well for the first 10 weeks.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 17th 2011, 19:44:31
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford