Verified:

Detmer Game profile

May 10th 2011, 20:33:55

Originally posted by Detoxxx:

Dude...get your country as Tag manager then it'll show up for yah, so...If 1 leader and the victim say the same thing, then it's not enough for yah?

My country is tag manager - it does not show me cash/bushel losses in a landgrab, you ignorant fluff.

Also...feeling threatened by PDM? You are / must be joking right? PDM enforced this on us. Well...I can guarantee we WILL think of something to enforce on you about stocks. The way I see it, you are the only alliance on this server that tries to enforce something that is of so less common sense as instead of 1:1 to do L:L . How would you feel if some NA country would jump in NW with 12 mil jets, grab your fattest country and sell jets on private? Farm it to get your land back? You know more than 3 attacks from non pacted alliances means the attacker is killed right?

1) anoniem is the FA for Evo - not NA. As a senate member of NA I would expect you to know that... well no I wouldn't... your previous remark helped show how ignorant you are. Regardless, it was clear to everyone else I was not even talking about you.
2) Our policy is not pure L:L. Unlike pure 1:1 or pure L:L policies (both of which are still used by alliances, something else you clearly don't know) we actually do something that is common sense - provide alliance protection while allowing better countries to win out.
3) I would feel like that NA country has emotional issues. The retaller would farm the land back. If you were to kill our country for that then we would kill one of your countries. war would surely break out. That is what happens when alliances take very drastic measures over retal disputes.

The way I see it, if you're governed by bad intentions, you get bad intentions and you can't do anything about it. Don't mistake our willingness to be peaceful in a netting set with stupidity or worse, naivety. Please show us the common sense we show you.

What are bad intentions? Landgrabbing people? You have only played this game in the all-explore era haven't you? (I have no idea how long you have been playing, but you clearly have the mentality of a limp-wristed wuss regardless of whether or not you used to play when people actually landgrabbed and enjoyed a dynamic gameplay and political atmosphere).

The fact that you have rounds that are set aside for netgaining and others where you plan to war is silly in itself and shows how the mentality of so many alliances on this server is broken. Why have some rounds where you plan to bend over and others where you go out of your way to find a fight? Why not just take things as they come? That mentality is why some other alliance would come along and blindside you this round when you have your hearts set on netgaining.

This round I have no idea what peacefulness you are showing us - its not like we've done anything weird to you that would warrant anything aside from peace... the only reason I think you are stupid or naive is because of you've been posting.

Edited By: Detmer on May 10th 2011, 20:37:43
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit