Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2011, 23:43:19

I posted that #91 failed 42 ops on me and I thought it was funny

I believe it was you slag that started the mudslinging and name calling in this thread. Don't exactly think I have "insulted anyone I didn't know" in this thread but you are a developer, you are clearly never wrong and everything you have ever done has been for the betterment of the game. You are mistake free and I aspire to be the boring souless drone that you have become in the last few months.

You win, I lose. Happy? Can you stfu and stop dragging other topics into my threads now? It took you all of 2 posts to start dragging a completely different topic into this to try to turn this into a cretability debate. Grow up mang. Take your more than generous L:L and protect your land better

this thread has nothing to do with farming untaggs as I did not, unless one hit on evo and one hit on collab this set is farmig untags

by definition a troll would be someone who swings in and posts worthless posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic correct? Refer to your first 3 posts in this thread, specifically your first post

who is the troll and how did that post attempt to improve the game? You are so fluffing hypocritical that's it's insane. Yet I'm the troll and I'm the one who is inconsistant in the things I say. Examine thy self before pointing out others flaws

Edited By: mrford on Jan 5th 2011, 23:48:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford