Verified:

Drow Game profile

May 12th 2024, 1:52:08

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Not taking any of your comments serious drow if you can’t even build a proper country. When you prove you can even play I will maybe give a serious response. You are just seething at this point.

They know how much damage we did. This situation has nothing to do with you. Weirdos. You remind me of gonz0 how he just randomly seethes at me all the time.

you'll forgive me for a) having only recently come back out of retirement, and b) having always preferred to play a mid range speed hitting war country. I've only started netgaining some the last few sets.

Come back to me when you're capable of leading war chats for 300+ countries eh?

Before I forget, no, I'm not seething, just correcting you, and laughing at you basically.

You made grandiose claims about all this "damage" you've done, and yet, the facts are, even now, your damage done to evo is effectively nonexistent (given they already have the highest ANW on the server), and, come end of set, they will make up the majority of the top 10.

If you had done all the damage you claim, then neither of those things would be true.

Just sayin'

Edited By: Drow on May 12th 2024, 1:55:30
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit

Paradigm President of failed speeling