Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 5th 2023, 22:14:42

I will post the bugs first and my suggestions in a separate post so I can keep the bug list compiled on the original thread for tracking and resolution. These have also been sent to qz. There is no ETA on any fixes nor can I say if/when they will happen. So far I have only confirmed two but testing a couple others (defense account payout and declare victory function at 5x TNW)

1 - Upon declaration of war, the 2nd party has no "accept" button. Only "Surrender and "Offer Peace" is available.

2 - War appears commence after a 24-hour waiting period. Changeset 22 posted on 10/16/23 states,

"-> the "Defending Clan" will have 48 hours to Accept War or Surrender (after which it is auto-Accepted)"

This is not posted on the Clan/Clan Admin page at all to determine which was correct or intended. Under the table "Clan Wars for your clan:", time of declaration is listed but there is no indication when war will begin if the 2nd party does not surrender or offer peace before that time. Table only states "impending".

12/6/23 UPDATE:

3 - The declare victory due to 5x TNW does not appear to be working at all. There is no button or indication this is available at all once this threshold is reached.

4 - Confirmed Gerdler bug below. Acceptance of peace offer does not work. It just resends the offer back and forth to each clan admin and does end hostilities.

More coming later

Edited By: Primeval on Dec 6th 2023, 15:04:26
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit