Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 20th 2023, 18:30:29

I definitely fell asleep on my phone and the zoom on a bunch of stuff is super wonky. I need to buy a new phone anyways. I broke a headphone plug off in my jack, and now my phone can't make sounds and honestly, still having an Android phone when I run my businesses off a MacBook Pro and can't even air drop myself stuff is a wild way to live. It's probably just time to buy an iPhone than figure out what I messed up.

That all said, Prime, I'm not paying for premium when I don't have any countries. Just be happy I still frequent the site considering I could be just another statistic of people who have left this game in the last few months. Im sure I'm generating a few cents in PPC affiliate marketing campaigns because my phone is messed up and i have to click the ads and hit back to close them. I'll play again if clanGDI gets fixed, but unfortunately I'm not investing in pang bux under the current mechanics. I'm sure you can understand why even if I played, I wouldn't pay for pang bux currently as a form of silent protest. And I say that as a person who has continuously been willing to donate to this game, as indicated by my Patron status, I'm currently not willing to donate to a game headed in a bad direction that's killing the community.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 20th 2023, 18:33:13
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit