Verified:

Jabroni1134

Developer

Aug 10th 2019, 0:57:24

(Any posts that are not specifically related to this subject will be deleted, if you want to make a suggestion or comment that is not related to this topic, then please PM me and I will create a topic if I feel it is something to discuss.)

Video: https://youtu.be/nZiZAVkH1CE

Comments/Suggestions/Complaints?

allbymyself87

Aug 12th 2019, 14:20:46

1) The header of the server name seems too big in height and should use different colors from the button to avoid confusions?

2) The height for Team, Alliance, and Free For All are not the same making the page looks kind of not neat/tidy.

3) Prefer that each server section can show back the server info (start/end date of the server) rather than showing country info. Exception for FFA as I don't play in FFA.

Bug

Developer

Aug 12th 2019, 14:28:31

Noted start and end times for the reset.

the boxes are all the same height. so i'm not sure what you mean..

s

Aug 12th 2019, 14:46:38

It's the starting text for servers with no countries, the sentence wraps into a second line. So if you have a short country name, the height of the tile is one line shorter. Assuming tile height is dynamically assigned, maybe set the largest height among the tiles as default height for a given row or possibly all - with the exception of FFA?

Bug

Developer

Aug 12th 2019, 14:47:03

I see the issue you're talking about now, I'll look into it and see what we can do to fix your OCD :P