Verified:

Jabroni1134 Game profile

Developer

Aug 9th 2019, 23:41:49

(Any posts that are not specifically related to this subject will be deleted, if you want to make a suggestion or comment that is not related to this topic, then please PM me and I will create a topic if I feel it is something to discuss.)

The FFA console is used to run multiple countries at one time. Any server that you are allowed to run more then one server will have this special page.

The discussion is simple. What should on this page and what should not?

A list of all country stats broken down into tabs (Military, Buildings, etc)
Ability to Explore or CASH in mass
An Ally list for each country

Discuss: Should attacking be allowed on this or should the user be forced to use the normal page?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Aug 9th 2019, 23:58:18

No attacking should not be. Kills are fast enough as they are this will just make it quicker. People generally load multiple tabs. If this was done it would be easier for the bigger tags to roll smaller ones.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2019, 0:19:55

Would be nice to be able to explore,build,cash,tech,sell on private/public market in bulk.
Sucks to have to go into each country and fiddle.
Don of LaF

The_Hawk

Aug 11th 2019, 0:38:27

Originally posted by Red X:
No attacking should not be. Kills are fast enough as they are this will just make it quicker. People generally load multiple tabs. If this was done it would be easier for the bigger tags to roll smaller ones.

This

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2019, 11:53:41

I think that most of us were on the idea that attacking would not be allowed in a FFA control type setting, unless severe restrictions were included.

But we still have other things to discuss on this thread.

Jabroni1134 Game profile

Developer

Aug 11th 2019, 12:42:06

What about attacking for SS/PS only?

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 11th 2019, 15:43:04

Its like in the old UI, i never liked the idea of being able to mass spy either.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 11th 2019, 22:34:02

Originally posted by Jabroni1134:
What about attacking for SS/PS only?

I am not opposed to SS/PS only (although I still think making explore viable is a better option hehe).

But yeah, I am still on board with everything gains said. I would also like to see the ability to take things off the market on the control panel/limit how much is put on the market. With the current functionality, for example, I cannot put 90% of my food on the market from the control panel (which subsequently means if I'm running negative food per turn, I cannot put any food on the market)
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

seangcxq Game profile

Aug 25th 2019, 15:16:23

Not really UI related, but on the topic of war, I'd like to see the attacks allowed per second lowered. Last I checked, around 5/second was possible with about 10 requests sent per second. Not sure if 5/second is a hard limit or the server was too overloaded to handle 10 in one second.

I'd like to see this number reduced to 1 attack every 1-3 seconds. At least on FFA servers.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 26th 2019, 1:51:12

Originally posted by seangcxq:
Not really UI related, but on the topic of war, I'd like to see the attacks allowed per second lowered. Last I checked, around 5/second was possible with about 10 requests sent per second. Not sure if 5/second is a hard limit or the server was too overloaded to handle 10 in one second.

I'd like to see this number reduced to 1 attack every 1-3 seconds. At least on FFA servers.

War on FFA with 2000 turns on hand, with 1 attack per 1-3 seconds? Sounds incredibly painful. Ain't nobody got time for that. Lol. It actually takes longer for kills on FFA, usually, because there are never 20+ people in a chat all attacking at once, so there are more opportunities to wall. I don't mind this change on 1a, but definitely not on FFA as the idea is to reduce the time to play the server, not increase it exponentially for people that choose to war from time to time.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.