Verified:

TitaN X Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 19:03:16

Who will win more medals in the Olympics?

Who will win the nuclear war in the next decade or two (when it starts?)

braden Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 20:09:14

they'll keep it conventional, and america will kick the crap out of their subpar military and navy after china dumps two trillion dollars of american debt.

end result? the two world super powers become canada and australia, and we got'sta keep those loose aussies out of our sphere of influence! :P

iNouda Game profile

Aug 9th 2012, 23:24:08

Originally posted by braden:
they'll keep it conventional, and america will kick the crap out of their subpar military and navy after china dumps two trillion dollars of american debt.

end result? the two world super powers become canada and australia, and we got'sta keep those loose aussies out of our sphere of influence! :P

Bullfluff. The US will fire nukes first and China will retaliate with their own, possibly dragging in the Russians who will bomb the fluff out of NATO-nuclear armed countries on their way to world domination. They couldn't resist nuking Japan during WWII so what makes you think they're gonna go easy on China?

Then the Muslims will start a REAL Jihad until they wipe out the last Jew even though most of them will die in the process. Trufluff.

TitaN X Game profile

Aug 10th 2012, 23:36:48

goodness...and where will you stand iNouda

legionx Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 5:01:57

Who knows

braden Game profile

Aug 11th 2012, 11:44:00

with the rest of us, dying of nuclear winter.

why will they keep it conventional? because whoever wins is going to, i don't know, not want to die of nuclear winter?

america will never go nuclear first.. there is a reason why one of these bombs hasn't been dropped in anger in nearly seven decades.

Junky Game profile

Aug 12th 2012, 19:24:19

I suspect China will nuke itself... not on purpose though... the missiles will just fail when they reach the air, and explode on the ground, or in their own cities..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2012, 11:24:45

+1 Junky

Fooglmog Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 23:48:14

with the rest of us, dying of nuclear winter.

why will they keep it conventional? because whoever wins is going to, i don't know, not want to die of nuclear winter?

america will never go nuclear first.. there is a reason why one of these bombs hasn't been dropped in anger in nearly seven decades.

America did go nuclear first. The reason no nukes have been dropped in anger since is because no one wanted to go nuclear second.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

TitaN X Game profile

Aug 15th 2012, 3:46:18

good point foog. USA won the medal count; did they beat china in Golds?

Twain Game profile

Aug 15th 2012, 12:56:26

Yep. U.S. outmedaled China 104-88 and out-golded China 46-38.

Just goes to show you: While most of us are fat and lazy, our best are better than anyone's else's best. :P

Of course, if they just grabbed random people off the streets to compete, I don't think we'd do quite as well. :/

braden Game profile

Aug 20th 2012, 15:06:51

you knew what i meant, fooglmog, and if you didn't, let me clarify:

america, in world war three, will not go nuclear first.

the idea of being "second" hasn't stopped a single person on the planet from dropping a nuke. i was suggesting mutually assured destruction, you were suggesting.. being late to the party?

Goatman Game profile

Aug 21st 2012, 20:09:23

china already won the 3rd ww, so who really cares

iNouda Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 14:47:17

you knew what i meant, fooglmog, and if you didn't, let me clarify:

america, in world war three, will not go nuclear first.

the idea of being "second" hasn't stopped a single person on the planet from dropping a nuke. i was suggesting mutually assured destruction, you were suggesting.. being late to the party?

The US has arguably more nukes to fire off and the best missile defense in the world so yes, they're far more likely to go first compared to anyone else now (or even every other nuclear armed nation combined, save for that trigger happy douche-nation Israel) or in the history of the modern world. Their history clearly shows they're willing to be the aggressor in nearly every situation.

You can learn a lot from history Braden. When has the US ever failed to start fluff when it involves them?

iNouda Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 14:47:59

Originally posted by TitaN X:
goodness...and where will you stand iNouda

I will be chilling with my 72 virgins.

braden Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 23:17:57

well you got me on the revolutionary war, no argument there. the civil war is a whole different argument all together. the spanish american was over the maine sinking, but i enjoy the monroe doctrine, so.. mexican was a simple border dispute (tehas war of independence wasn't america, and then they started a republic of their own, and them being american, they joined america)

lets go with ww one to start.. america didn't start fluff, america helped end fluff.

ww two.. pearl harbor being bombed was america instigating a fight?

korea.. viet fluffing nam (forrest gump :P)? i'm an awfully big fan of the truman doctrine, so..

oh, and i know my history quite well- i just take my own view on it, not what the liberals in my country tell me my view should be.

who exactly is america going to wake up and drop a nuke on?

Frodo Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 23:25:07

(or even every other nuclear armed nation combined, save for that trigger happy douche-nation Israel) or in the history of the modern world. Their history clearly shows they're willing to be the aggressor in nearly every situation.
[/quote]

Yeah.. but they have also decimated those that attack them haha.

Zsatcehvaernys Game profile

Aug 26th 2012, 0:06:35

wow deep

Serpentor Game profile

Aug 27th 2012, 2:48:05

Balls deep.
The EEVIL Empire