Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 11th 2013, 11:38:11

?

is there anything left that Americans are capable of doing themselves?

plus i think they should round the cost of a surrogate up to $9k from $8k. unless of course it only takes 8 months for an Indian to make a baby. maybe that's why they're shorter.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Apr 11th 2013, 11:42:16
See Original Post
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 11th 2013, 19:18:12

shooting/stabbing/other ways killing themselves and drinking.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Apr 11th 2013, 19:21:54

bah. we do that for fun.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2013, 7:08:06

You know, I wonder why all this American bashing keeps going on here? Is it jealousy? Envy? What?

If you don't like the U.S. that's just fine, simply throw out all the U.S. developed technology that you are using and stay the hell off our internet!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Apr 12th 2013, 7:23:15

think of it more along the lines of constructive criticism. i have to live here. would be much better if i was one of the 2/3rds of the nation who don't have to pay income tax.

Apr 12th 2013, 8:51:11

am i using US technology for the internet? I'm using a Nokia cellphone. didn't Israel create cellphones? and where was my phone made? Finland? probably China. hang on a sec. yep. sezs Made in China right underneath the battery. and I'm posting on a Canadian server? developed by Canadians? is it running Linux?

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Apr 12th 2013, 8:57:44
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Apr 12th 2013, 13:37:48

not why they're shorter, dibs, but why they have over a billion of them. them and the communist chinese, i think they gestate in two thirds the time?

Apr 12th 2013, 13:59:48

they have more people because they know how to do sex correctly. not sure which way works better though. kinda depends on how much you like people i guess.

iNouda Game profile

Apr 14th 2013, 15:05:03

Well they did come up with the Kama Sutra.

ducko

Aug 21st 2013, 0:47:54

b0nus

braden Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 11:31:31

aliens flying in spaceships gave them the kama sutra

archaic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 12:00:39

I think making babies is more like a side effect of sex then proof that you're doing it right.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2013, 17:07:45

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
am i using US technology for the internet? I'm using a Nokia cellphone. didn't Israel create cellphones? and where was my phone made? Finland? probably China. hang on a sec. yep. sezs Made in China right underneath the battery. and I'm posting on a Canadian server? developed by Canadians? is it running Linux?

Yes, you are, Dibs. The location of the server is completely irrelevant except for the actual ownership of the hardware and a proper EULA for the software on it, which would include the use of protocols like TCP/IP's suite of protocols, which were developed where? Oh, you're right, The United States.

DARPANET was the precusor to the internet, that was the moniker for the Defense Advanced Reasearch Project Agency Network. Is was orinally set up to link computing researchers together at ehe Universities that participated in research for Defense Projects.

The routing protocols developed by System Development Corporation in Santa Monica, California (US)

The Microprocessor that your computer is using was developed where?

Houston? Oh and before that even, the development of solid state devices such as semiconductor based logic chips was developed where? By who?

Yes, there is a lot of outsourcing, and it pisses me off to no end. But if you aren't from here, you can do whatever your government says you can do. That doesn't give people who live here to adopt an attitude and start just bashing the U.S.

I have a lot of problems with the U.S. Government, but that isn't the U.S. The U.S. is "The People" in my mind, and heart. The very concept of America is a really, really good model for human self-determination. So, try bashing the right people if you have a problem with something. Don't be like the super-liberals here and just bash s concept stated in the Constitution. The Constitution is an almost perfect instrument.

thoma51987 Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 5:14:23

really?

downsay2

Sep 4th 2013, 22:32:24

Um, ok

thoma51987 Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 4:42:09

yes crap

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2013, 20:56:39

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

maybe cerberus could go back to posting on DARPANET and save us all his idiocy
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Watertowers

Sep 14th 2013, 21:43:58

White women, of course, are producing children for blacks on a factory scale at this day and age.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 21st 2013, 22:09:26

where? how many white women are left? sure as heck ain't making babies in Western countries.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Oceana Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 20:33:32

and apparently we are outsourcing wombs to china:

Wealthy Chinese Seek U.S. Surrogates for Designer Babies:

http://finance.yahoo.com/...ies-1379957855-slideshow/

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2013, 15:26:42

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

maybe cerberus could go back to posting on DARPANET and save us all his idiocy

Or you could just take your Liberal Lemming Bandwagon over to the nearest cliff and fling yerself off of it, Pinhead.