Verified:

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 0:54:24

This is pretty cool - I love getting paid to listen ( and by listen I mean have my vol turned down) to internet radio!

I signed up with this the late Wednesday and have actually been surprised that with little effort that I've actually made ~$2 so far lol.

Not a get rich quick scheme but hey if one of the offers is to get paid to do something I do when online anyways, why not!

http://www.clixsense.com/?r=5037728&p=ClixGrid (link to the grid, which is pretty cool also!!)

when all signed up and in goto offers and then all the way to the right side click on the radio link to get paid to listen to radio!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Marshal Game profile

Jan 26th 2013, 12:28:51

and of course you get bit extra from your referrals earnings.

tos doesn't say how much needs to earn before gets paid.

I was in 1 of "service" years ago where users got money by watching ads (small program which showed ads on screen) but only way to get big money was to have fluffload referrals (due earnings per hour were low and hours allowed per month were limited) and when they announced that they will stop "service" I had earned bit over 170 euros (~230 usd on current rate) but never got those money since I hadn't reached limit to get paid. some got big bucks out of it but they had tons of referrals and were early registrants (when it came to europe payrates had dropped alot and kept dropping and also hours per month got limited as time went on).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 28th 2013, 9:37:35

suppose that's one way to offset the cost to get the data. i use a device that was designed to get the radio for free. even has a built-in crank to charge the battery so i don't even need to plug it in if i don't want to.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 22:17:40

Yes and no Marshal, min payout is like $10 not mucho mucho like your 'service' I to-date have earned $4 + by mainly just viewing the ads and having the radio player on when i'm on - of course the more referrals you got the better for you, lol. They've been around since 2007 so i'm willing to take that chance that my pennies earned may never get to me, lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice