Verified:

Celeborn Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 23:25:36

From a friend watching the Olympics: "How about that Michael Phelps? But let's remember he didn't win all those medals, someone else did. After all, he and I swam in public pools, built by state employees using tax dollars. He got training from the USOC, and ate food grown by the Department of Agriculture. He should play fair and share his medals with people like me, who can barely keep my head above water, let alone swim."

<copied from an article i came across>
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 19th 2012, 0:56:13

wat
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

nielsniels Game profile

Aug 19th 2012, 11:00:11

Sounds a bit harsh doesnt it?

Marshal Game profile

Aug 19th 2012, 12:02:11

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Fooglmog Game profile

Aug 19th 2012, 15:00:32

I'm guessing that this is political satire? Someone trying to draw an analogy between this and higher taxes for the wealthy?

Ie. It's stupid to say you deserve part of Phelps victory because he used tax-payer supported infrastructure to get there -- and it's stupid to say you deserve more of a rich man's wealth (via taxes) because he used tax-payer supported infrastructure to become wealthy.

Something like that? Hard to know without more context.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 19th 2012, 18:38:06

same could be said from nascar etc drivers, they got education etc from govt and money came from taxpayers.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Celeborn Game profile

Aug 19th 2012, 20:17:44

i'm kind of amazed no one made the conection with Obama's "you didn't build that" swipe at business owners....that's the intended satire

:(
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Fooglmog Game profile

Aug 20th 2012, 1:36:41

Meh... I got the gist of it.

I'm not American, and since the entire American political spectrum is well to the right-side of wacky, I don't bother following closely enough to recognize the exact phraseology in use at the moment.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Assassin Game profile

Aug 20th 2012, 3:57:49

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 20th 2012, 12:39:56

So should I tell Mr. Obama that he didn't win the presidency because he used infrastructure supported by taxpayers, then?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2012, 7:04:16

Poor guy, let him be with his medals and 12,000 calories diet :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2012, 23:56:43

Originally posted by Assassin:
this is hilarious
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

legionx Game profile

Aug 25th 2012, 4:06:47

Nice gf

legion Game profile

Aug 27th 2012, 4:50:44

IMPOSTER!
Nobody puts baby in a corner