Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 19th 2012, 11:39:15

in the Boy Scouts, then where did they get all the pedophiles?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2012, 4:20:30

Sandusky Foundation.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Fooglmog Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 22:09:30

Uh, being a pedophile and being gay are completely different things.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Oct 20th 2012, 22:18:02

possibly. how they tell the difference in the Boy Scouts?

Oceana Game profile

Oct 20th 2012, 23:45:29

They had the original "Don'T Ask Don't Tell" policy

izapimp Game profile

Oct 21st 2012, 0:27:53

boner
-maKaroni

ATAT Poster

Oct 30th 2012, 12:28:22

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
Uh, being a pedophile and being gay are completely different things.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

How so?

Fooglmog Game profile

Oct 30th 2012, 12:49:58

It's analogous to the way that being a rapist amd being straight are completely different thing.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

ATAT Poster

Oct 30th 2012, 20:44:56

A "rapist" is not "completely different" than a "heterosexual."

I would assume, except for males who rape boys, that most rapists are heterosexual.

Pedophiles, thus, being a subset of homosexuals when they exclusively rape boys.

Similarly, a male who rapes a young girl is a heterosexual who rapes little girls.

They are not exclusive definitions at all.

Except that a man raping a boy excludes "heterosexual" and a man raping a girl excludes "homosexual".

ATAT Poster

Oct 30th 2012, 20:46:29

PS: What do you say to a woman who has two black eyes?

Answer:
You don't need to say anything, she's been told twice already.

(just kidding, take it easy, there's a man in Brazil who gets hit by his wife, so, therefore, it's just as big a problem for men as for women, after all, there's that one guy...)

Edited By: ATAT Poster on Oct 30th 2012, 21:09:20
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 1:13:13

WTF? seriously?

Dibs, the assumption that pedo = homo has probably led to more discrimination and prison rapes that short selling heroin. A child is not really a man or a woman, just a child.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Rick Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 3:52:34

lol

ATAT Poster

Dec 9th 2012, 23:29:10

Originally posted by archaic:

the assumption that pedo = homo has probably led to more discrimination and prison rapes that short selling heroin. A child is not really a man or a woman, just a child.

1. If a man exclusively rapes male children, that makes him a homosexual, by definition. (Though not the child.)

2. Of course, same holds true for a man who exclusively rapes little girls, he would be a heterosexual by definition. But that does not mean all heterosexuals rape children, likewise, there's zero implication that all homosexuals are open to sex with minors. However, I'd be hesitant to exclude without some sort of unbiased statistic. It could be heterosexuals have the bigger problem, I won't exclude that possibility either without an unbiased statistical study.

2. It can be argued that children are sexless (I agree, while conceding many may be effeminate or masculine, no child is born sexual. Being an effeminate male preferring the company of men does not a homosexual make, just as liking to watch football does not a football player make.) But that proves that "born that way" is extremely problematic if children have no sex at all. It's logically strange to say that someone has no sex at all for years and years, and then over a decade later, argue, without any possibility to the contrary, that they were 'born that way.'
I had to be told about sex, I wasn't born with that knowledge, and if I go to prison or go without release for six months, my standards are pretty flexible. Prized bulls have their seed extracted using vibrators. When the bull sees the vibrator, the bull goes dangerously wild. Nobody is so absurd as to suggest the bull was "born that way".

3. I think that it's very damaging to everyone to suggest that we are all "born that way" one way or the other. We are "condemned to be free" in my opinion, though I quickly concede the bull and the human beings can become locked into one mode or the other, having once either chosen or having had it chosen for them by another by force or coercion.

"the assumption that pedo = homo has probably led to more discrimination and prison rapes that short selling heroin. A child is not really a man or a woman, just a child."

I would agree that sometimes, for social gain, we should employ 1984 style reworking of the language. But I always bias towards knowledge over sophistry, "newspeak" where we change the obvious definition of a word to something else.

If someone presented a serious, unbiased study proving that
a) homosexuals almost never have sex with underage persons and
b) homosexuals have dramatically more attacks in prison with a large total

then I would consider re-defining the term "homosexual" to mean something other than the plain meaning of the word.

However, since it is taboo to have any studies of homosexuals (since it is no longer considered a disease) we must remain largely ignorant due to the barrier against discovery of what trends there actually are in the homosexual group.
And since children may be targeted by homosexuals, then those victims deserve to at least find out one way or the other, therefore, I reject the asserted redefinition of the term "homosexual" excluding sexual contact with same sex underaged persons, just as I would exclude redefining "heterosexual" to exclude pedophiles for the same reason.

Edited By: ATAT Poster on Dec 9th 2012, 23:42:28
See Original Post

ATAT Poster

Dec 9th 2012, 23:30:42

[]

1stbecci

Jan 1st 2013, 1:16:49

Thank you for the interesting read ATAT.

legionx Game profile

Jan 12th 2013, 17:49:37

Hmm

unpro Game profile

Jan 13th 2013, 5:58:42

there is no evidence showing an increase in pedophilia based on homosexuality. pedophilia isnt considered homosexual behavior by anyone in the legit medical field because its dealing with prepubescent humans. its a mental imbalance that is inherent in our DNA. evidence of the behavior being acceptable is shown throughout human history. its only in recent history has it become an issue in our society. i dont condone the behavior, but to label an entire group of people as a thing they are not is ignorant and just pushes the stereotypes that the homosexual part of our society has been trying to get rid of that are not based in fact.

kinda like saying black people are inferior because of the shape of there heads. obviously they cant be smart and successful without the white mans assistance.

ps: gay men in jail have a really bad time.

edit: wow this thread is old :o

Jan 13th 2013, 20:31:19

some people have a mental imbalance in their DNA which causes them to be gay?

unpro Game profile

Jan 13th 2013, 21:42:18

its a predisposition that is in our DNA passed on through generations. if it wasnt, it wouldnt exist. that was not a reference to homosexuality but the attraction to prepubescent children. im pretty sure i worded that clearly enough.

in that regard though - yes, homosexuality has been proven to be genetically passed. has been observed in many species outside of humans, and has evidence of its existence for pretty much the entirety of documented human history.

Jan 13th 2013, 21:46:19

pfft. what you just stated is that gay people are predisposed to create more gay people because they enjoy reproduction more than they like having sex with the same gender.

unpro Game profile

Jan 13th 2013, 22:03:28

wut

im trying to wrap my head around your logic, but i cant seem to huff enough glue to get me to that level.

unpro Game profile

Jan 13th 2013, 22:04:48

its a recessive gene, it goes generations without ever showing, you probably carry the gene as well.

Jan 13th 2013, 22:20:51

so, it can be tested for during the first trimester and parents might have the option of not producing a child who finds it unappealing to produce more children?

unpro Game profile

Jan 16th 2013, 20:22:05

most likely not since its still not 100% known which gene it is, nor would it be acceptable grounds for termination by any medical professional. its not a mental illness. its not a disease. its not detrimental to the intelligence, development, or life of a human. it just means one likes penis more than vagina.

its not like having a kid thats gay means hes born without skin.

Magellaan Game profile

Jan 17th 2013, 13:06:35

Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Stryke Game profile

Feb 1st 2013, 10:22:33

Where the fluff did this post come from?!?
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Feb 1st 2013, 11:14:40

the drunken mind of one Dibs Ludicrous when he was trying to figure out how boys were getting molested if homosexuals were not allowed in the Boy Scouts.