Verified:

rangy

Oct 2nd 2012, 10:49:55

i'm sending well over the 10% in the attack and considering the ally defensive bonus in that calculation too. i've done planned strikes too where i'll send the same amount or more as you would send in a standard strike and it still don't break. I just don't get it!

they tell me its the mehul/pang factor. But craps man mehul/pang is happening too many times

Need some help with figuring out attacks

Marshal1

Oct 2nd 2012, 11:02:22

govt (dict) could be 1 thing or weapons tech or target's def. bonus or you just calc it wrong.

w/o knowing mil. forces you have and target and his/her ally have its not easy to figure what's wrong.

you can try with this calc http://brbfood.com/eeAttackCalculator.php to see what's wrong.
galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

Twain Game profile

Oct 13th 2012, 3:47:12

Pretty much everything that can affect defense:

Units (Troops x1, Turrets x2, Tanks x4)
Allies' Units
Government bonus/penalty (Dict, Rep)
Defensive Bonus from Bonus points
Weapons Tech

And of course, Planned Strike affects your attacking ability.

I'm pretty lazy about finding breaks, but I usually estimate what I think I'd need for a Standard Strike and I send that in a Planned Strike. I figure if I think it's just about right for an SS, having 50% extra attacking power should make it a lock 100% of the time. The only time I fail a hit is when I make some type of silly mistake like accidentally picking the wrong attack type or something. Of course, I'm also sending way too much most of the time.

Truss Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 16:17:00

hmm

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2013, 4:24:49

Pang factor lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Feb 11th 2013, 10:51:35

pang factor exists.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....