Verified:

rangy

Sep 19th 2012, 20:33:13

I thought GDI blocks players more than twice your size from attacking you! Someone explain to me the purpose and benefits of GDI so i co7uld get this right

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Sep 19th 2012, 20:54:01

Which server?

rangy

Sep 19th 2012, 23:16:44

that would be on all the servers. i want to try playing all servers and because a simple double tap could turn an already nutty player into a homicidal maniac (i'm already dealing with one in game). just how does gdi work

Sep 20th 2012, 1:17:05

"Unless you have attacked a country twice or more, that country will only be able to commit the following attacks or harmful spy ops against you: standard strikes, planned strikes, steal tech, bomb banks, burn oil, and burn bushels."

Sep 20th 2012, 1:17:37

GDI doesn't block people from landgrabbing you... kinda blocks them from killing you without reason.

h2orich Game profile

Sep 20th 2012, 12:19:01

Primary - GDI doesnt block you from getting hit.
If you are in GDI, you will be exposed to Special attacks (GS,BR,AB,Missles) if you double tap anyone.
If you are not in GDI, you are to exposed Special attacks (GS,BR,AB,Missles) to Non GDI players. You will only be exposed to Special attacks (GS,BR,AB,Missles) by someone in GDI if you double tap him
Humanitarians stops you if country is 1/4 or 4 times your size

Alliance - GDI blocks someone 1/2 times your size or 2 times your size from hitting you. Countries that are in GDI and is 1/2 your size or 2 times your size would have to declare war with your country before they can hit you or vice versa
If you are not in GDI - You are exposed to ALL attacks (GS,BR,AB,Missles) by anyone
IF you are in GDI - You are exposed to ALL attacks (GS,BR,AB,Missles) by anyone if either the attacker is 1/2 - 2 times your size or if they have declare war on you.
Humanitarians stops you if country is 1/12 or 12 times your size

Express - GDI Doesnt block you from getting hit
If you are in GDI, you will be exposed to Special attacks (GS,BR,AB,Missles) if you double tap anyone.
If you are not in GDI, you are to exposed Special attacks (GS,BR,AB,Missles) to Non GDI players. You will only be exposed to Special attacks (GS,BR,AB,Missles) by someone in GDI if you double tap him

Humanitarians stops you if country is 1/12 or 12 times your size

Tourney - Everyone is forced to join GDI. Countries that are 1/2 your size or 2 times your size would have to declare war with your country before they can hit you or vice versa
Humanitarians stops you if country is 1/8 or 8 times your size.

Team - Not sure
FFA - Not sure

Edited By: h2orich on Sep 20th 2012, 14:02:24
See Original Post

Twain Game profile

Sep 20th 2012, 21:17:11

FFA and Alliance are pretty much the same as far as GDI, I believe. Haven't really read up on the rules, but typically the two big giant clan servers stay roughly the same on most things.