Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Apr 6th 2010, 20:52:29

To keep things nice and clean on our forums we will be having some rules regarding to what you can and cannot post!!

Forum Rules:

-Do not post in game information that can only be retrieved by taking an in game turn(This means no spy ops, no military breaks, no attacking results etc etc)
-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.
-Mass swearing is a no go.
-No spamming.
-Be respectful at all times.
-MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!! INCASE OF DOUBT THE BOARDMODS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.
-Please note that posts can also be deleted by the intention of the post even if the posts not breaks any of the above mentioned rules.

Breaking of the forum rules can result in your thread/post being edited or deleted. Breaking forum rules multiple times in a short amount of time could turn into a forum ban. You will be banned for an X period of time which will be decided upon by the moderator team.

We thank you for reading!
-The Earth Empires Team

Frobie

Jul 1st 2011, 23:48:21

hmmmmmm

MrBlackNBlue

Aug 19th 2011, 1:23:18

Dibs is evading the ban that y'all put on him because he messed with mr camaro's wiki entry, even though it was fixed within 30 seconds or less and some guy named General Earl sent PinkyAndThe Brain private messages that ended up getting posted on the public forums.

supposse i shouldn't call mrford a NASCAR fanatic again. this account will probably end up having to suffer an inefficient ban that the bots can't enforce properly. dowt!
Dibs Ludicrous was here.
Hmm, I can't post due to an IP Ban. Neato.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 15:49:26

Dibs has booze and will probably become totally Ludicrous.

Hide Your Eyes!!!!
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Showyodo Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 13:53:59

pts

mdemon Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 6:38:57

b

Stryke Game profile

Jul 12th 2016, 10:57:05

SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Marshal Game profile

Jul 12th 2016, 19:26:11

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Stryke Game profile

Jul 22nd 2016, 13:51:48

Damned bots... :(
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

TaranAlvein Game profile

Jul 28th 2017, 22:05:22

Originally posted by MrBlackNBlue:
Dibs is evading the ban that y'all put on him because he messed with mr camaro's wiki entry, even though it was fixed within 30 seconds or less and some guy named General Earl sent PinkyAndThe Brain private messages that ended up getting posted on the public forums.

supposse i shouldn't call mrford a NASCAR fanatic again. this account will probably end up having to suffer an inefficient ban that the bots can't enforce properly. dowt!

That is an incredible psychobabble of a sentence that sounds like something from MadLibs, and I'm glad I read that.

corypeterson9 Game profile

Dec 9th 2017, 4:08:46

poop

jrtodd123

Dec 10th 2017, 15:26:14

hi
jt

earthmibs_Dibs

Jun 27th 2018, 3:33:22

Originally posted by MrBlackNBlue:

Dang. I've been getting banned for a while now. Wonder if I can remember that password.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.
Hmm, I can't post due to an IP Ban. Neato.

cheesee Game profile

Jan 24th 2019, 21:53:20

How do I create a thread? Don't see any buttons for "create X" or anything.

TheStupid Game profile

Sep 12th 2022, 21:35:05

This forum is very interesting. You get banned for a few hours if you continue a conversation that has been interrupted by a moderator (thread closed), but you keep going if you have posted more than 20k messages, are an EE Patron, and treat others with words like idiot. Very flexible rules... depending on who writes them and does not follow them. So these 2 rules are not applicable to all...

-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2022, 5:58:31

That's rich coming from a screen name 'TheStupid"

Stop being an idiot.

K?

Thanks.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Sep 13th 2022, 6:02:24
See Original Post
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 13th 2022, 17:14:51

Originally posted by TheStupid:
This forum is very interesting. You get banned for a few hours if you continue a conversation that has been interrupted by a moderator (thread closed), but you keep going if you have posted more than 20k messages, are an EE Patron, and treat others with words like idiot. Very flexible rules... depending on who writes them and does not follow them. So these 2 rules are not applicable to all...

I am not sure on the ban part.
But I have looked at a lot of your in game messages over the last several months ... The last part maybe something you want to follow if you are mentioning it.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TheStupid Game profile

Sep 13th 2022, 17:59:58

Originally posted by galleri:

But I have looked at a lot of your in game messages over the last several months ... The last part maybe something you want to follow if you are mentioning it.

Talking here about messages in a forum. Anyway, cheers. It seems to be the modus operandi. Continue being so fluffing stupid KoHeartsGPA (apparently we're allowed). You must be a very well educated person. Have a good day all.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2022, 20:27:22

Originally posted by galleri:

Talking here about messages in a forum. Anyway, cheers. It seems to be the modus operandi. Continue being so fluffing stupid KoHeartsGPA (apparently we're allowed). You must be a very well educated person. Have a good day all.

Yup you can call me that, just remember your name, TheStupid 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 17th 2022, 2:51:25

Don't attempt to circumvent a closed thread by continuing a topic. It was closed for a reason. Accept it and move on.

TheStupid Game profile

Sep 17th 2022, 3:51:44

Originally posted by Primeval:

Don't attempt to circumvent a closed thread by continuing a topic. It was closed for a reason. Accept it and move on.

Hey bud, the only thing I am saying is that your rules are inconsistent. They don't apply equally to all. You accept disrespectful comments here. Take my comment and move on...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2022, 19:07:09

Originally posted by Primeval:

Hey bud, the only thing I am saying is that your rules are inconsistent. They don't apply equally to all. You accept disrespectful comments here. Take my comment and move on...

This is the comment that triggered you:

"I mean.....you deserve what you get, I've been watching you in different servers and you continue to play like an idiot, if you multi tap people you will get into wars and with your skill level you will lose."

If this is actually an issue in an online game that's been around for 3 decades.....you have bigger problems bro, I'd hate to be in your head, must be a very volatile place, get help and chill out.
(•_•)

TheStupid Game profile

Sep 19th 2022, 0:18:44

When you are writing your 27598th message, you must be a really balanced person in life... Maybe you need to get one. Cheers poorly educated buddy.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2022, 5:22:23

When you are writing your 27598th message, you must be a really balanced person in life... Maybe you need to get one. Cheers poorly educated buddy.

Pot calling the kettle black.....

I digress.
(•_•)

TheStupid Game profile

Sep 19th 2022, 19:49:58

Hey man, it's allow here apparently...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2022, 1:52:35

That's irrelevant to my comment 🤷
(•_•)