Verified:

KrisG Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 5:14:34

A&E has reportedly placed “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson on indefinite hiatus from the show after he made a number of brutally honest comments about homosexuality in an interview with GQ.

“We are extremely disappointed to have read Phil Robertson’s comments in GQ, which are based on his own personal beliefs and are not reflected in the series Duck Dynasty. His personal views in no way reflect those of A+E Networks, who have always been strong supporters and champions of the LGBT community. The network has placed Phil under hiatus from filming indefinitely,” A&E said in a statement.

*This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

mdevol Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 6:52:17

This is stupid.

What he said was dumb, but that is it. If you watch the show you know the guy is an old war vet that says fluff he shouldn't say and doesn't care that he says it. That is what makes it likeable. I would be shocked if the rest of the family continue filming without him.

I understand the LGBT crowd would not like this. Quit watching the show if you don't like it. It is that simple. I don't like what Rachel Maddow or Chris Mathews say on their shows, I am not demanding they be taken off the air or censored. I just don't watch their shows. It is that easy.

This whole country is becoming soft.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Dec 20th 2013, 18:06:51

why are they supporting such a minor portion of the population? if only 2.3% of the population is gay and engaged in non-procreative sex, why do we have to worry about them starving to death? ain't like they're trying to sustain society, they're pretty much just out there trying to get their rocks off in a non-procreative way. make them pay extra taxes for all the generations that they won't spawn.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2013, 15:38:05

Originally posted by mdevol:
This is stupid.

What he said was dumb, but that is it. If you watch the show you know the guy is an old war vet that says fluff he shouldn't say and doesn't care that he says it. That is what makes it likeable. I would be shocked if the rest of the family continue filming without him.

I understand the LGBT crowd would not like this. Quit watching the show if you don't like it. It is that simple. I don't like what Rachel Maddow or Chris Mathews say on their shows, I am not demanding they be taken off the air or censored. I just don't watch their shows. It is that easy.

This whole country is becoming soft.

+100
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!